Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Anderson Tapes

The Anderson Tapes Anderson and Rob decided to start their own show. Tune into hear the sexy sounds of a Southern Joker and a Drunk Midwesterner while they wax poetic about films, music and more.

Old 01-27-2015, 07:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default Questions for Episode 8 go here

Compliance.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 01-27-2015, 07:24 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yes.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:24 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

too many star charts
Old 01-27-2015, 07:58 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Do you guys think "Kickstart my heart just came on the radio" should be a valid defense in court for a speeding ticket?
Old 01-27-2015, 08:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Do you guys think "Kickstart my heart just came on the radio" should be a valid defense in court for a speeding ticket?

I used Panama to explain to a cop why I was driving around with my headlights off.

Old 01-27-2015, 08:59 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post

I used Panama to explain to a cop why I was driving around with my headlights off.
Heh.....Heh heh.......Heh heh heh.....
Old 01-28-2015, 06:20 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
yes.
Old 03-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

When will we see The Day The Clown Cried?
Old 03-01-2015, 09:47 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

There's an embargo till you stop tweeting sooooo...............
Old 03-01-2015, 09:50 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I'm waiting to make sure we have time to tackle a lengthy movie.

That being said, I'm doing the Michael Keaton podcast and finally transcribing my notes into The Rob Saga Part II.

I had to look up a few details such as how the Wesley Snipes Blade haircut could work in real life.

Old 04-09-2015, 09:44 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Who has watched Flight of the Navigator yet? I want to get this out of my system.

Old 04-16-2015, 01:39 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Seriously, let's peg down a time before I get distracted again.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:48 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Seriously.

Old 05-13-2015, 03:07 PM
getting ready for summer

figure out a way where I don't have to do all the work and I'm down. I have way too much shit going on at the moment to take care of all of the editing, posting, getting levels right, etc..
Old 05-13-2015, 03:21 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
figure out a way where I don't have to do all the work and I'm down. I have way too much shit going on at the moment to take care of all of the editing, posting, getting levels right, etc..

That's what I've been working on.

Old 05-13-2015, 03:49 PM
getting ready for summer

awesome, if you can get it where all I haev to do is talk I'll do a ton of episodes if you want. It's just a bit too much here at the moment with personal shit and work stuff that I just am not 100% invested at the moment.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:10 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
awesome, if you can get it where all I haev to do is talk I'll do a ton of episodes if you want. It's just a bit too much here at the moment with personal shit and work stuff that I just am not 100% invested at the moment.

I really wish you would've said this two months ago.

Old 05-14-2015, 06:20 AM
getting ready for summer

2 months ago was not like the present. stress levels are through the roof and will be until September.
Old 05-14-2015, 09:18 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
2 months ago was not like the present. stress levels are through the roof and will be until September.

Meh. It's not like it matters.