Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Comics and Literature

Comics and Literature We're not the hugest comic nerds out there, but we have been known to read an issue of "Spider-Ham" from time to time.

Old 10-23-2008, 03:19 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default The "My teacher.." series

http://gizmodo.com/5066863/my-favori...fries-my-brain

BLAST FROM THE FUCKING PAST. I read those books so much I had to tape the spine back to the covers. Jesus. Fun little interview as well.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:23 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Never heard of this series as a kid

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 10-23-2008, 03:23 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I feel bad for you. Haha.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:24 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

The books made me the nerd I am today. I need to read them again.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:24 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
Never heard of this series as a kid
Dude...

Old 10-23-2008, 03:29 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Look's like they started in 1990... at this time I was reading The Hardy Boys series

Old 10-23-2008, 03:30 PM
is ready for turkey

Hahaha..

You mean The Lamey Boys?

Encyclopedia Brown could kick those guys's asses with his eyes closed.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I skipped on these...we were forced into liking the boxcar children...damn Catholic schools!...

Old 10-23-2008, 03:35 PM
???????

I know, between the lame boy's and the Narnia chronicles thats all I read really growing up. I was either playing Atari, The NES, or Commodore 64.

Old 10-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Or playing in the junkyard, wrenching and drinking PBR
Old 10-23-2008, 03:37 PM
is ready for turkey

The BoxCar Children sucked. Might as well have read The Babysitters Club Bryan.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:38 PM
???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
Or playing in the junkyard, wrenching and drinking PBR
You know it, I was either in the junkyard or the swamp.

Old 10-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Never heard of it either.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:51 PM
is ready for turkey

Yeah, but weren't you around when the first edition of The Bible came out?
Old 10-23-2008, 03:54 PM
<-----THIS!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SNAP!!!!

Old 10-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
The BoxCar Children sucked. Might as well have read The Babysitters Club Bryan.
Agreed, but as a kid I mostly read encyclopedias and biographies I hated novels...I have never really enjoyed reading like most.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:00 PM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
Agreed, but as a kid I mostly read encyclopedias and biographies. I also loved to solve Sudoku puzzles in my head and laugh at retards.
Fixed.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Elitist

My favorite book as a kid was the Roy Campanella Story. Read that shit like 6 times at least.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Elitist

I was a bit of a intellectual as a kid...I was always stressed out and worried about getting perfect grades.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

You'll be old soon too Rob, you premature ejaculation master you.