Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 11-27-2017, 08:24 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Picked up new Wolfenstein off the praise of you people.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 11-27-2017, 08:40 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Picked up new Wolfenstein off the praise of you people.
Turn it to easy and mow down those Nazis.

Beat What Remains of Edith Finch. Really liked it, worth checking out if you like that type of game.

Started Evil Within 2, but didn't get very far because my sinus headache was killing me. But it opens up with a killer that snaps a picture of his victim putting them into stasis that replays the final seconds. It looks awesome, and lets you walk around them. It all feels like Body Worlds for Ed Gein.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:15 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

tested VR streaming...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204855316##

looks pretty good actually...if any of you want more of these, let me know
Old 11-27-2017, 08:47 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

SUPERHOT
Old 11-28-2017, 09:14 AM
feels good man

oh man, got this free Tron-esque multiplayer competitive game on the Oculus last night that is fucking amazing. You're a robot with arm jets in a zero-g stadium and you trying to get a flying disc into the other team's goal. There are obstacles all over the stadium that you can grab to fling yourself across the field. IT's like playing a VR version of Blitzball from FFX.
Old 11-28-2017, 06:23 PM
feels good man

Streamed some Robo Recall just now. Again, still getting used to VR streaming.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:02 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Started Assassin's Creed Origins a couple days ago. I like it so far, even though I can't stealth kill anyone higher than me. It's been okay though, I've been overleveled for most of the missions I've been doing, so I can play stealthy. Only wandered into a couple places with enemies way over my level, so far, and quickly left.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:17 PM
feels good man

gonna stream some vidja games here on twitch.tv/braindeadradio here in a few

any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Battlefront 2 or maybe something old school?
Old 12-04-2017, 08:50 AM
feels good man

All I want to do is play Superhot.

This was a decent run last night.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:13 PM
feels good man

holy shit, just played this VR game called Rec Room (which is on the PS4 and is CROSS PLAY) with a bunch of random people and it was great. Played some disc golf and shit. Grave, see if this game is free on the PS store. It was free on the PC. Could be fun to play some disc golf and chill.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

My understanding is yes it is also free on PS4. Rec Room is great.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:28 PM
feels good man

oh shit, we should get a game going at some point.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I'll look for it!
Old 12-07-2017, 09:08 AM
feels good man

Picked up a pilotwings like game for the oculus last night. It's a blast. Man, this thing is so much fucking fun.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I just set up Rec Room to download remotely thanks to the magic of smartphone technology!
Old 12-07-2017, 10:21 AM
feels good man

yay! I was having a blast last night playing with randoms. I love that it's cross play too. Disc Golf was a ton of fun and I haven't even tried all of the other games yet,
Old 12-08-2017, 03:36 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Finished the campaign for Doom on one of the higher difficulties and man that thing was intense.

The designs for the revamped enemies were pretty impressive, especially old faves like the Cacodemon, the Spider Mastermind (really fantastic model, lackluster fight), and the Cyberdemon (fuck you six six six ways from Sunday, fella).

The story was as ridiculous as I had hoped and every time I got the opportunity to glory kill a big fat fuck Mancubus I felt a little closer to god.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:18 PM
feels good man

Can't wait to grab this in VR to play through it again. Loved Doom.

Grabbed Bulletstorm:BIG DICK EDITION or whatever on the PS4 for 10 bucks at Target. I remember liking the game back on the 360 and the updated engine and framerate (still the occasional hiccup) makes this almost a new experience. Also DUKE NUKEM is in this and fits fucking perfectly.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:40 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

That and Fallout 4 VR are the ones I’m really interested in giving a try. May pick up a set in the new year.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:56 PM
feels good man

Superhot VR is a must. Had Ceej playing that last night and he was a ninja.