Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Oven

The Braindead Oven We love to eat. You love to eat. Let's talk about food here!

Old 03-24-2009, 11:10 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Beer. Beer. And more beer.

So last night I tried the Copper Hook seasonal by Red Hook. Not too bad, it's no ESB or 2 Below, but it was tasty.

I've been drinking Summit Extra Pale Ale like a motherfucker lately. Probably one of my favorite beers lately. If anyone posts about Budweiser/MGD/Coors in this thread, you'll be neg repped back to the stone age. Only good beers go here.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
... Only good beers go here.
Oh, you mean like Mac and Jacks? Mmmm... I think I might have me some today!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:13 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I swear to god man. I'm going to come out there, drink you under the table and then beat your ass with Ken. hhah. But yes, Mac and Jacks definitely fits here. That shit is fucking tasty.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Had some Heines last night surprisingly, they were awesome! Thinking about picking up a case of Fat Tire for tonight...
Old 03-24-2009, 11:20 AM
feels good man

I picked up some Fat Tire last night. Yum. One of my favs.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:46 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Still not cool on Fat Tire. However, Shiner Bock is tits.

I'm gonna try Pacifico at some point.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:48 PM
feels good man

Shiner Bock is okay. Fat Tire is better. And Boddingtons still sucks.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:51 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I need to try Fat Tire.

And I like Boddingtons, so that's what I'm bringing on the Air Force One trip with Ed.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:55 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Awesome Ari. Glad to see another Boddington's supporter out there *thumbs up*
Old 03-24-2009, 12:59 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

It kinda reminded me of Guiness last time I had it, and I love me some Guiness.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:05 PM
feels good man

Boddingtons is for people who don't like beer.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:08 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
I'm gonna try Pacifico at some point.
If you have had Corona - you've had Pacifico. It's the same thing.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:08 PM
feels good man

They both suck.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:09 PM
feels good man

Anyone that drinks Corona (my mother being the exception) is fucking stupid. That is one of the worst beers ever.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:12 PM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Boddingtons is for people who don't like beer.
You sayin' the Brits don't like beer?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
If you have had Corona - you've had Pacifico. It's the same thing.
Really? That sucks, I prefer Dos Equis WAY over Corona. Corona is the default douche bag beer. Rob's mom being the exception of course.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:15 PM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
You sayin' the Brits don't like beer?!
I'm saying that Boddingtons is beer for people that don't like beer dammit. Beer shouldn't be that creamy. If CJ will drink it (at this point) then it's not good. haha.

Quote:
Really? That sucks, I prefer Dos Equis WAY over Corona. Corona is the default douche bag beer. Rob's mom being the exception of course.
So glad you don't drink Corona. You'd have a shitstorm coming your way if you did haha. and my mom only drinks it when we eat spicy food.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:17 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

For Mexican beer I do enjoy Modelo though. Plus it has a cute bottle.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:30 PM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
I'm saying that Boddingtons is beer for people that don't like beer dammit. Beer shouldn't be that creamy. If CJ will drink it (at this point) then it's not good. haha.
Then I must say sir, you've just called the entire UK as a nation that doesn't like beer. Prepare for the storm that will come down you.

As for Modelo, yeah Modelo Negro comes in a stubby bottle. That and Red Stripe shows up in those bottles.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:32 PM
feels good man

Haha. Well CJ does hate the Brits, so maybe that's been seeping over into my subconscious.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:41 PM
is not Montel Williams

Christ Rob, you pissed off the Northern Irish, now the rest of the UK. What next? Canada?.......actually that wouldn't be that bad.