Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 09-06-2017, 09:27 AM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Amurican Whorer Stury - Trump

Season premiere was last night. I sort of dig how they decided to bring back Twisty. I couldn't understand how they were going to do based on the trailers. Sarah Paulson's character is the fucking worst so far though. I get it. She's a whiny liberal crybaby, but holy shit, it's grating.

Quicksilver putting on the cheeto dust after humping his TV when Trump won was pretty funny. Dicknose the clown is creepy.
Old 09-06-2017, 09:51 AM
THE DREAM

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Quicksilver putting on the cheeto dust after humping his TV
This almost sounds like code.
Old 09-06-2017, 10:01 AM
is confused as balls

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

code for the best sex act at the Bunny Ranch ever.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Russ View Post
This almost sounds like code.
The raven flies at midnight.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:30 PM
is confused as balls

3 episodes in and I'm digging it much more. I love Billy Eichner and hope he sticks around for a while. I think we figured out what is going on but that's nothing to be proud of because it's not very subtle.

It was nice seeing Lily from The 4400 show up. The coffin scene was fucked.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:09 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Watched the first episode tonight and, holy Christ, I hope Paulson's character is killed at the beginning of the second episode. Fuckin' suck it up, lady.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:41 AM
is confused as balls

This week's episode was on fucking point. digging how they are showing why people would even give Kai a second look.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:53 AM
is confused as balls

holy shit. This week's episode was fucking brutal. That nail gun scene was fucked.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Catching up on this and the reveal at the end of episode four was Very Good and instantly explained a lot of dumb stuff from the previous episodes. Starting up this week's episode and very curious to see what this nail gun business is about.
Old 10-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I watched the first episode with Sarah and she watched the latest episode at my house last night. Thank god I own a switch. How drunk are you guys to enjoy this?
Old 10-09-2017, 09:08 AM
is confused as balls

pretty drunk, but that fucking nailgun scene was amazing
Old 10-09-2017, 10:32 AM
Shut up, crime!

I think it's Stockholm Syndrome* at this point. I must be dead inside because the nail gun scene was fucked up on principle but didn't really bother me. Mostly I wasn't sure why someone didn't go to the back of his head first. It's interesting to see the reporter lady step up. Kai's family story is crazy. I was completely not surprised to see (SPOILER) was the person to help clean up. There was no other explanation for the coffin kills.

*Or Stocko Syndro if you're still watching Last Man on Earth, which you should be.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:05 AM
is confused as balls

they didn't go to the back of the head because they are all fucking terrible people.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:28 AM
Shut up, crime!

Well, yeah. By the second shot groupthink had set in and they were all going to shoot the same general area. I think we're to the point now where just about every season really goes off the rails so I wonder what will happen next.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:47 AM
is confused as balls

so far this is miles better than Hotel. We never even finished that season. Asylum and Roanoake are my two favorites I think.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:39 AM
is confused as balls

as much as I hate Lena Dunham, this week's episode was pretty great. Real curious to see how much truth there is in the SCUM = Zodiac stuff especially with the Zodiac shit from AHS:Hotel contradicting it.

Poor Billy.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:59 PM
Shut up, crime!

This episode is shiiiiittttt. Even aside from Dunham sucking, it's so dumb. There doesn't need to be some grand conspiracy to make the revolt against Kai matter.
Old 10-27-2017, 08:39 AM
is confused as balls

holy shit this week's episode was straight up fucking ridiculous.

Rick Springfield as Pastor Charles was fucking amazing. Ryan Murphy really likes Seven. Seeing Roy get buttfucked by Kai with Nazi symbols everywhere was something but not as fucked up as the messiah scene.

I love this ridiculous season. I have absolutely no idea where or how this is going to end.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:04 PM
Shut up, crime!

This episode was almost like an apology for the godawful trash last week. Holy shit, it was insane. How could they top the religious house of terrors? With that FUCKED. UP. Messiah scene!
Old 11-03-2017, 10:26 PM
Shut up, crime!

Trying to figure out why they reshot all the cult leader stuff at the beginning of this episode with Peters in bad makeup rather than just using the actual footage.