Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 06-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Malfunctioning Host

IggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandas

OK, someone has to say it: Rodney King.

How long before some conspiracy nutjob w/ a racial agenda says it's a delayed blood clot form the beating?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:11 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by IggytheBorg View Post
OK, someone has to say it: Rodney King.

How long before some conspiracy nutjob w/ a racial agenda says it's a delayed blood clot form the beating?

Judging by my Facebook feed, we've got four investigators on the case.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Richard Lynch, 76. The ultimate bad guy from the 80s has died. Time to watch THE SWORD AND THE SORCERER again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-20-2012, 03:00 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Andrew Sarris died too.

Solid film critic.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:32 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Susan Tyrell died.

She's been in a bad way for the last few years due to the leg infection, but it sucks.

Old 06-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Malfunctioning Host

IggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandas

LeRoy Nieman.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:37 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Richard Lynch, 76. The ultimate bad guy from the 80s has died. Time to watch THE SWORD AND THE SORCERER again.
Heard that - Lynch was definitely the go-to guy for 80's horror and sci-fi. I remember his TV movie Vampire from back in the day; first thing I ever saw him in. Also, Werewolf from '96, although I saw the MST3k version, and laughed my ass off at it. He was cool, as usual, but the film... "Paul! You is a waerwelf!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by IggytheBorg View Post
LeRoy Nieman.
As an artist, this one hurts. His artwork was a huge part of my sports fandom when I was a kid. I also remember when ABC's Wide World of Sports used to devote special segments to every new painting he'd make to commemorate an event, such as his art for the '84 Olympics.

Photo's a bit dull, but his vibrant color and the motion in this painting just conveys the emotional excitement and anticipation that was prevalent at the time. His paintings MOVED, even when the subject was stationary, which made him and the sports world a perfect mesh.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Malfunctioning Host

He did a lot of work for Playboy, too for some reason. That's how I learned of him.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Nora Ephron.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...234847776.html

Old 06-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Does somebody need a hug?

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Woman faking an orgasm in a restaurant to prove a point to a disbelieving male.

Totally an awesome scene from "When Harry Met Sally".
Old 06-27-2012, 03:31 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

What's even funnier is how men have been faking that we're actually concerned over whether ladies orgasm or not since the beginning of time.

I keed I keed.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:48 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post

Here's my problem with Ephron.

She was born into it. Her parents were strong writers, but I didn't have any particular interest in their work.

She started strong in print and her early script are amazing. Her work on "Silkwood" is second-to-none.

I'm not one of those people that are now backpedaling in appreciation of "When Harry Met Sally". It's not dark and it doesn't have anything new to say.

For all intents and purposes, she was a writer groupie that got a few shots at the brass ring. Her directorial efforts are lacking to say the least and she only helped to cement "Chick Cinema" as a thing.

At least, she tried. That's more than you can say for her disciples.

Old 06-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I will dance on Nancy Myers' grave.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:50 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Russ View Post
I will dance on Nancy Myers' grave.

It'll just be a half-hearted retread of this. Much like her career.

Old 07-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Matlock has died. 86.

Farewell, Andy. Say hello to Don.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

It think Ron Howard and Jim Nabors are the only ones left from The Andy Griffith Show now, no?
Old 07-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Welp.

Good run, awesome guy.

I will watch The Wild Bunch in your honor.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:17 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I was coming in here to post that. hahaha. RIP.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:51 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

Old 07-08-2012, 05:04 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

In memoriam of McHale, I give all y'all +1 Borgnine.

Been a fan since McHale's Navy, his work in films such as the Poseidon Adventure, Marty, The Dirty Dozen, Escape From New York, etc. He was a great character actor, and bless him for making it to 95.

You had a great run, kid. Thanks fro all the good times!