Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:30 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Jesus man. That was crazy. What the fuck is in the water in your state?
Old 09-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Miluakee's Best, gravel, and stummies.

And the other team started that fight. I think.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:06 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Wow, now that was a brawl... shit need's to happen all the time like in hockey and I'd be there!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 09-02-2008, 02:02 PM

zanie can rock until they dropzanie can rock until they dropzanie can rock until they dropzanie can rock until they drop

I've never been to Dayton but yeah, Ohio is nuts! I lived there for about 2 years in Columbus and I've never heard so many sirens going off. And sooo many people driving on the wrong side of the freeway.
Also, I made my first roadkill there. Poor little beaver...or whatever it was.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Downtown C-bus used to be, and maybe still is, very rough.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Epic, my boy got into a fight like that with his team (a minor league affiliate in Arizona)...he ended up stomping a guys face with his metal cleats...he faced felony charges...but got off when his team mates solidified his "self defense" story...fucked up shit.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:42 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

http://www.uniquedaily.com/acoustic-death-metal/

Nate, you know these guys?
Old 09-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Right meow!

No.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:52 PM
is fancy

You need to go to a show if they play. That was rediculous. Haha.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:34 PM

zanie can rock until they dropzanie can rock until they dropzanie can rock until they dropzanie can rock until they drop

hahaha thats hilarious. i never saw the name either when i was out there. all the bands i knew that came out of ohio were very mellow.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanie View Post
hahaha thats hilarious. i never saw the name either when i was out there. all the bands i knew that came out of ohio were very mellow.
You didn't come to Dayton then. Damn kids and their Devil Rock.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:06 PM
is fancy

Isn't it past your bedtime Nate?
Old 09-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Right meow!

Shut it Hughes. Saw tropic Thunder with Dad. It was a let down. Dad Has Carotid Artery Surgery tomorrow. So There! Wish us well. Sorry to be serious.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:24 PM
is fancy

Oh shit....on a lighter note, was it not as good because all of the good parts were in the trailer? Also, was the Tom Cruise thing funny?

On a more serious note, our good wishes are with you and yours mang!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Right meow!

Thnanks for the well wishes. It actually does mean alot. The Crusie thing was funny, but.........it was not as funny as I was led to believe(chud). I think I need to stop reading/believeing internet reviews. Too many let downs.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:31 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Nathan's right about the Cruise bits.

Hope things work out well for your dad!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:52 AM
Right meow!

Stupid hurricane.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/con...8powerweb.html
Old 09-15-2008, 08:26 AM
is fancy

Are you affected?
Old 09-15-2008, 08:41 AM
Right meow!

You better believe it. No power. Work has power, but my neighborhood is in the stone age. No XBOX damnit! Plus I have a freezer full of food.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:46 AM
is fancy

Oh snap! I'll make sure to dedicate the next concert by "Fierce Tranny Mess" to you tonight.