Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

Old 07-26-2008, 10:42 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default PodCaust Episode 35: Gotta catch em all!

Previously on PodCaust: Where the fuck are the diamonds?! We don't talk about The Dark Knight, shoutouts to the new members, Gametap is pretty fucking cool. 1408 and Southland Tales both suck hard. Pokemon hooked us in and then let us go. Rob and Cj reminisce about what the Rock was indeed cooking. Cj finally watches Oldboy and Cj compares it to Wheels on Meals. And RIP Estelle Getty.

www.podcaust.com
Old 07-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Great one as usual sirs. Sorry the questions were an extra slice of random thoughts and scotch.

I admit they were long-winded. Like a Lt. Dan trying to run across country with his magic legs, they just take too long to get where they are going. I think the realization came when I heard Lesley turn the page when reading my second question/topic starter.

I'll come up with some less convoluted shit later on, but for now, good on you sirs for even braving such randomly broached subject matter.

I am off to Chi-town for the week, so I will try to come up with something good/cohesive before I jet.

Also: nice to take a walk down "Embarrassing Memory Lane", where Limp Bisquick and The Rock's wrestling days were discussed. Man I was one of those people back then as well.

Also also: dig the music you throw in the background. When you have "Debaser" playing, the day is good. That is all.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-26-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:25 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Thanks man, always nice to hear that people dig it. I hope the "intro" wasn't too cheesey haha. We had a blast doing it and have alot more to come.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:25 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Speaking of old games that don't hold up: Betrayal at Krondor. What a bummer. Still kinda neat, but boy does it look ooooollllllddddd.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:11 AM
getting ready for summer

Speaking of old games that still hold up and are kicking my ass even though I was way better at them back in the day: Baulder's Gate 2. Jesus christ. What an unforgiving game.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:18 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Did that come out for the original xbox?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:18 AM
getting ready for summer

No, but a hack and slash version did. Baulders Gate 2 is on gametap though. It's a straight up bad ass D&D rpg. And it's FUCKING HUGE.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:19 AM
Right meow!

Yeah, I saw it on there. Will have to check it out. Was that over a gig?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:21 AM
getting ready for summer

Possibly.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:29 AM
getting ready for summer

So consensus on the intro? Stupid, lame, meh, kinda neat, awesome?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Right meow!

Disturbing at 9:00 am. Trimming a bit might have helped. Was it ad-libbed, or was there a sort of script?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:33 AM
getting ready for summer

ad-libbed.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:33 AM
getting ready for summer

Minus knowing he was going to give me a body cavity search and we had like 6-7 takes because we kept making each other laugh.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:42 AM
Right meow!

You genuinely sounded scared/digitally probed. Drew on your proctology experience, eh?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:42 AM
getting ready for summer

Totally. I'm a method actor.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:50 AM
Right meow!

Yeah, Murphy's death scene in Robocop. Freaked me out as a kid. So brutal.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:04 AM
Right meow!

Woody's Dad is dead now, I think. Woody is from a town about 20 miles from me. Don't mess with Ohio. We's crazy.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:10 AM
getting ready for summer

apparently.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:11 AM
Right meow!

What'd you say, boy?
Old 07-28-2008, 09:11 AM
Right meow!

We really like dem french fried taters, mmm-hmm.