Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 03-11-2008, 08:25 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: ok...ok....I watch DBZ and Naruto....what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*gasps for air*HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

awesome
Old 03-11-2008, 09:05 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Jesus Fuckin' Christ.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:12 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I love that in the second picture you look like a superhero. Too awesome. I can remove those if you want me to....haha
Old 03-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

now if only i was a registered user on chud. oh man... SO many people would be seeing those pictures. it'd would probably get dugg, and then MORE people would see them. if only...
Old 03-11-2008, 09:29 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Thank God CHUD rejected you.

I don't care if you keep the pic's up, Rob. I look damn sexy!

Old 03-11-2008, 09:41 AM
feels good man

Haha. CHUD would have a field day with this. Although I spend way more time over here now. The boards have gotten kinda shitty since the revamp.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

i just realized that i have a digg account and could just as easily submit the link myself. buaahahahahahhaa.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:45 AM
<-----THIS!

I agree, too much complaining over there. Nice and laid back attitude over here. Plus, there's me in Naruto boxers.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:47 AM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus
i just realized that i have a digg account and could just as easily submit the link myself. buaahahahahahhaa.
Do it! And while you're at it, digg us! www.digg.com/podcasts/podcaust
Old 03-11-2008, 09:49 AM
<-----THIS!

The hell is a digg account? Does it like take pictures and spread them all over the web or something?

Old 03-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Hmm?

you've never been to digg before? it's like an accumulation of popular news, pictures and videos. so bascially if your picutre was "dugg" enough, it would show up on the front page. for EVERYONE on the internets to see. hahaha.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:56 AM
<-----THIS!

Oh dear lord.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Hmm?

dude you'd be like the next man fey. except man child. hahaha.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:50 PM
What's up Bitches!

Sarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus
delicious sexy time!

that ari is nerdelicious!

That's a sexy Jew Beast right there!!!

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2
Old 03-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Hmm?

damn straight sarah! i wish i was the one that he was cuddling up with.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:17 AM
<-----THIS!

That's what they all say...

Old 03-17-2008, 10:21 AM
feels good man

This thread got so creepy in a matter of a few pages. Greatness. haha.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:39 AM
<-----THIS!

Pictures of me in my boxers, guaranteed to make any thread creepy as fuck.

Old 03-17-2008, 10:45 AM
feels good man

it's not even that they are just boxes, it's that they are little kid super tight boxers. Cj was over at my place this weekend and we were chatting about the boards and specifically this thread. He had no idea that it was you in those pics and couldn't stop laughing when I told him that it was. Made me laugh. But once again, that's why I love this place.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:06 AM
<-----THIS!

Yeah, I guess the fact that they'd be tight on a 10 year old does make the pic a little more humorous. We need to start an embarrasing photo thread. Good lord, if I ever posted any pics of me wearing Sarah's clothes, you'd have to shut the site down.