Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:22 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Also Nerdious, are you familiar with the Weisfeiler-Leman Algorithm and Kac-Weisfeiler conjectures?
Old 07-24-2008, 11:24 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

That's all he talked about when we were out there. I was like, Bwah? And he was like Duh! and Lesley was like Meh.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

So he's like 5' 4", eats one time a day, smokes Reds, buys things but does not open them, is heavily into math, works at a bank where he wears a suit, and is so good at arcade fighting games that he gets bored because he can't be beaten. Call Mulder dude. Lesley's spidey-sense may have been right all along. Straight X-Files.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Right meow!

Or maybe its a K-Pax situation.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:42 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Haha, also, I don't think he is 5'4". I'm 5'2" and I think he is the same height as me.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Right meow!

Wowsers. Gorsh, even. No wonder Rob looked like Manute Bol.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
So he's like 5' 4", eats one time a day, smokes Reds, buys things but does not open them, is heavily into math, works at a bank where he wears a suit, and is so good at arcade fighting games that he gets bored because he can't be beaten. Call Mulder dude. Lesley's spidey-sense may have been right all along. Straight X-Files.
what the crap... where did you get this info?! do you mean weisfeiler-leHman algorithm? and no, i'm not. and yes i'm 5'4".

and all i talked about when they were there were: bryan being more prentious than me cause he can SOLVE every sudoku puzzle in his HEAD! that's so amazing, it makes my head asplode! oh and why i never leave my apartment. hahaha. it's cause i'm awesome.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:19 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The Bryan conversation was pretty funny. He surpassed you for a week in being the most pretentious person on the boards.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Right meow!

I got the above info from this here web site, except for the algorithm names, which I got from that cracked link. That, or I looked at your CIA file.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:20 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
what the crap... where did you get this info?!
from the latest podcast. I talked about our Seattle Excursion.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

gah... i need to listen to that podcaust still.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:31 PM
is fancy

yeah. I'm a bit disappointed that we don't have any discussion about it really. Or Lesley and I's. WTF?
Old 07-24-2008, 12:31 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Seriously!
Old 07-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Right meow!

Hey, I bashed DMB in the thread!
Old 07-24-2008, 12:48 PM
is fancy

Yes you did.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Right meow!

And you bashed me for drinking Bud in a can.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:51 PM
is fancy

I also did that as well. Haha. You're the only one next to grave who listened. And we appreciate it.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:22 PM
Right meow!

Master!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAviM...eature=related

bad language advisory
Old 07-24-2008, 01:48 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
yeah. I'm a bit disappointed that we don't have any discussion about it really. Or Lesley and I's. WTF?
I know, I know... I'm like 4 episodes behind, very busy laitley but I will be checking out very soon.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 07-24-2008, 03:04 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I started listening to Lesley and yours until I Batman got spoiled...it was my fault...my reflexes aren't what they used to be...I haven't listened to 34 cuz I haven't seen TDK...I'm teh sad because these sound like they are good shows (as always)...I'm happy my pretentiousness only lasted for a week...