Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Music

Music Cj used to love ICP, Rob used to love NKOTB. Who do you love?

Old 06-30-2008, 01:55 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

TAD

And I still cant believe you dont like early Hole??? Do you think Courtney killed Kurt?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 06-30-2008, 01:57 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
TAD

And I still cant believe you dont like early Hole??? Do you think Courtney killed Kurt?
Directly or indirectly, yes.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:59 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah, fuck Courtney. Wether she pulled the trigger, hired some to pull the trigger, or nudged Kurt, she was most certainly involved somehow. And even now she makes money off of him. While I've unfortunately helped this process (I wanted his journals dammit!!!) she's still a fucking cunt.

And TAD is decent. I don't own anything by them or anything.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:04 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Ahhh, so now I know why. I also hate Courtney, she's a nasty bitch but I guess are views are different when it comes to great early grunge and a suicide/murder that we will never know the truth of I guess.

Nirvana is in my top 3 of favorite bands and I own the complete discography and many collectibles but I think the fame just came way too fast for him and suicide was his outlet... I hate hearing how Courtney was some how involved.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Ari, how does grunge make you happy?
Old 06-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I was going to say Pearl Jam. Can't believe I forgot them in the first post.
Now there I could see saying only the first two were good. Maybe even only VS. That was a great record.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Ahhh, so now I know why. I also hate Courtney, she's a nasty bitch but I guess are views are different when it comes to great early grunge and a suicide/murder that we will never know the truth of I guess.

Nirvana is in my top 3 of favorite bands and I own the complete discography and many collectibles but I think the fame just came way too fast for him and suicide was his outlet... I hate hearing how Courtney was some how involved.
The smack probably didn't help.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:11 PM
???????

And many anti-depressants

Old 06-30-2008, 02:12 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Grunge makes me happy cause when I hear the music (only the good stuff) I like it, and liking things make people happy. Sometimes I sing along to the music (lalalalala) and that makes me happy cause I know the lyrics and pretend I can actually sing. Bees like flowers, fish like water, rednecks like cousins, and I like grunge. It just makes the world a happy place.

Old 06-30-2008, 02:13 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Now there I could see saying only the first two were good. Maybe even only VS. That was a great record.
Them's some fighting words. But we shall agree to disagree on STP and Pearl Jam
Old 06-30-2008, 02:17 PM
???????

Pear Jam ~ Vitalogy, great album

Old 06-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Right meow!

Ari is right with what he is trying to get across. I'm much less of a music Nazi (for the most part) than I used to be. If it makes someones day better, then that is cool. Just don't make me listen to it, or expect to respect your opinion in music. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be looking lovingly at my mint condition 1974 Frank Zappa bootleg that I can never play because it will ruin its value.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
Pear Jam ~ Vitalogy, great album
Had some good tracks but that is where the wheels fell off for me.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Dude has anyone heard the 50 cent mixtape?
Old 06-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Elitist

Oh shit wrong website!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let me un-pop my collar...
Old 06-30-2008, 02:23 PM
???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Ari is right with what he is trying to get across. I'm much less of a music Nazi (for the most part) than I used to be. If it makes someones day better, then that is cool. Just don't make me listen to it, or expect to respect your opinion in music. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be looking lovingly at my mint condition 1974 Frank Zappa bootleg that I can never play because it will ruin its value.
Same here, I was very one minded to music back in the day.... now I listen to every thing and illegally download my shit!

is fancy

Oh shit, God Lives Underwater. Not grunge really, but I used to love these guys.
<-----THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
Dude has anyone heard the 50 cent mixtape?
Why does your mouth open in this thread?

Old 06-30-2008, 02:24 PM
???????

Bryan, your too young to speak about grunge

Old 06-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Elitist

Dude I'm like 3 years younger than you guys...maturity wise I'm like 20 years older than Ari.