Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Music

Music Cj used to love ICP, Rob used to love NKOTB. Who do you love?

Old 06-30-2008, 11:02 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Grunge/all music you listened to in the 90's and might still now: the era

I didn't feel like starting up threads for each band. I'm too lazy and am a tad busy.

Alice in Chains. Thoughts? Personally, too fucking awesome. Like way too fucking awesome.

Soundgarden. A fan of some of their stuff, but never was a huge fan back in the day.

Nirvana. If you know me, you know of my intense love for this band.

Smashing Pumpkins. Gish kicked my ass. Simease Dream was fucking awesome as well.

Dinosaur Jr. Good shit.

Meat Puppets. Fantastical

Jesus and Mary Chain. Awesome awesome awesome.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:15 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

My friends all loved AIC. I never got too into them. Plus they played it all the ficking time. Made me want to scream. Gish and Siamese Dream are huge. Nirvana = duh. Early Soundgarden did more for me. Especially since Superunknown was/is always on the radio. Don't know a whole lot about Dinosaur Jr, Meatpuppets, or Jesus and Mary Chain.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:39 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Alice in Chains is back! New singer, sounds great.... videos up on you tube!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 06-30-2008, 12:53 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Heard some stuff. Not bad. Still not that into them. Their drummer is a bad MF though.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:10 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

And some more great Grunge:

Sonic Youth
Mudhoney
Pearl Jam
L7
Babes In Toyland
Bikini Kill
Tripping Daisy's
STP
Hole (early shit only, first two albums)

Old 06-30-2008, 01:11 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Hole always sucked. Tripping Daisy was the shit but fuck Polyphonic spree bullshit. L7 fucking owned back in the day. Sonic Youth for the win. Babes in Toyland were always hit or miss for me. STP first 2 albums only.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Right meow!

"STP first 2 albums only"

Do not agree. The later albums had some fine material.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:14 PM
getting ready for summer

Fuck that. Scott Weiland is a fucking tool. Maybe one or two good songs on later albums, but nothing beats Core and Purple.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:16 PM
???????

First 2, exactly... not much a fan of any other's. Sorry... I like the Hole.

Old 06-30-2008, 01:20 PM
getting ready for summer

I H8 Love. Props to Erik and Melissa though.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Right meow!

Not gonna disagree that Weiland is pretty lame, but there is good stuff on the other albums. Really, I promise!
Old 06-30-2008, 01:25 PM
???????

There's maybe 1-2 song's on each album I could listen to, nothing like in the early day's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY2_u...eature=related
I'm ready to throw on my flannel and ripped jeans now!

Old 06-30-2008, 01:32 PM
getting ready for summer

Mad mad love to Stabbing Westward as well.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:36 PM
???????

Hells Yes!!

Old 06-30-2008, 01:37 PM
getting ready for summer

Also, Orange 9mm was decent, and Handsome was pretty good.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I thought I liked grunge...I'm not worthy to post here. STP, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, AIC, Sonic Youth and Soundgarden are about as far as I got..
Old 06-30-2008, 01:46 PM
getting ready for summer

The Vasolines are also fantastical.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Yeah what he said.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:51 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I like the music stuff you people speak of. Nirvana makes me happy, STP does too. I have one Soundgarden album, and I do say I like it. I like Smashing Pumpkins, they make me happy. I like the Pearl Jam cause they make me kinda happy, but Alice in Chains make me happy too. Sonic Youth has music too, that makes me happy. Other bands also make me happy, maybe they make you happy too?

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:52 PM
getting ready for summer

I was going to say Pearl Jam. Can't believe I forgot them in the first post.