Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Artist Corner

The Braindead Artist Corner Rob likes to paint using his fingers. Ceej can draw a penis like no other. What medium do you work in? Post your art here and get an ego boost!

Old 09-15-2008, 08:20 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

And...my tablet (much cheaper than the Cintiq)comes Wednesday. I'll be away when it comes, trying to work on sketching/coloring. I wonder how fucked I'll be with the learning curve?
Old 09-15-2008, 08:53 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

What kind did you get? I'm gonna get a tablet with the monies I make from this site....one day....one day....
Old 09-16-2008, 09:32 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Something pretty basic from Wacom. Just an Intuos3 at 4x6. I'd have to sling rocks for a Cintiq.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:38 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I used to have a 4x6 table, not a Wacom but some knock off. IT was kinda cool. Do you have Painter?
Old 09-16-2008, 09:50 AM
My wife's son

Searching for it nao.

I have Sketchbook Pro at the moment, and have tried out Illustrator, but hear Corel's suite is probably the best.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:54 AM
is fancy

Totally. I dig Painter. And I can't even imagine it with a tablet. You ever check out conceptart.org? SOme fucking amazing artists there, and some good tutorials.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:57 AM
My wife's son

Never been there, but have checked out the Gnomon Workshops. That place is Envycity for me. Some of the greatest concept art I've seen this side of my ultrasound photo.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:50 PM
My wife's son

Well...shiiiiiiiiiiit. Like Clay Davis, but in a good way.

Got my tablet today. Love an overnight charge when it lives up to its namesake.

Anyway, fiddlin' with the sketchin'. Will show the results when I feel like it looks alright.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:21 PM
My wife's son

Sort of still figuring out the dimensions and all with such a small amount of room to play with on the screen at any given time. But hey, here's the first semi-quick sketch, hopefully in a decent quality.

I give you:
Old 09-16-2008, 04:22 PM
My wife's son

Quality sucks anus. Oh well, this thing is fun as shit. If shit were fun to play with, that is.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:33 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Wow, you did that with a tablet? Please give me the all the info on the tablet you're using so I can buy one asap!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:37 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Nice work...
Old 09-16-2008, 04:46 PM
My wife's son

It's a Wacom Intuos3, a 4x6 dimension model. Bought it at Newegg for around 230 (including the overnight costs). Already hammered out another sketch (Superman smirkin' like an asshat) while my dinner was simmerin'.

This thing kicks ass. Fuck you, regular paper!
Old 09-16-2008, 04:50 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Awesome, Meat. I needs one real bad. Mouse drawing = window licking.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:50 PM
My wife's son

POOPERMAN!

Old 09-16-2008, 04:51 PM
My wife's son

Definitely gonna retool it, but for the most part, going and zooming in definitely adds alot of fancy-pants detail. Which Pooperman is sorely lacking.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Can we get your rendition of Sarah Pallin's vag.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Elitist

Totally kidding, unless any one else wants to see it...
Elitist

It should have teeth and drip acid...like the green alien blood.
My wife's son

Wouldn't mind seeing the photo reference, AMIRITE?