Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Artist Corner

The Braindead Artist Corner Rob likes to paint using his fingers. Ceej can draw a penis like no other. What medium do you work in? Post your art here and get an ego boost!

Old 06-11-2008, 08:13 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

That's pretty sweet man. The picture and the working link that is.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:15 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

The Brett Kelly one will be up as soon as I'm done inking.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:20 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Awesome.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:06 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Ah fuck it. I fucked the inking up (hand cramp FTW), so instead, I have the not-so finished penciled version for youse guys to check out.

RIGHT NAW.

And why yes, Capt. Kelly should be shouting "You gon' get RAPED!"
Old 06-11-2008, 09:07 PM
feels good man

AWESOME!

That bear is fucking awesome man. Damn.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:08 PM
feels good man

"You gon' get raped!"

HAHAHA
Old 06-11-2008, 09:08 PM
BARGAINS

Kinda looks like a cub compared to The Kelly, but he gets around.

Hopefully I can get my scanner up and running in the next couple of days.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:09 PM
feels good man

That's even better. Poor Cj. He can't even get a full sized bear to ride. He has to settle for a cub.

Hah.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:11 PM
BARGAINS

Yeah, but it's cool. The cub kicks ass.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go start on the Estelle/JCVD team-up sketch.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:11 PM
feels good man

NICE!

I love our little community so far. Too awesome!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:12 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Haaa, Mel Gibson status!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 09-03-2008, 10:34 PM
BARGAINS

When I get my new 4-in-Juan Optimus Prime-esque printer/scanner/George Foreman grill/fluffer, I will be doing at least one thing a day to stay fresh. It may just be a quick sketch, or it could be a full-blown prettay prettay prettay prettay good little picture of Slave Leia or something. Who knows? I just know that I gotta get back into the swing of things. Also: still no Illustrator/new-fangled Photoshop until my b-day.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:04 PM
feels good man

good deal...although, according to Cj

Quote:
yo I was checking out that give me something to draw thread and when i clicked on the pic of me on the bear it did some weird shit and my virus scaner poped up with something from it and now i am doing a scan and its finding some changes in .dll files....damn damn damn
May need to check in to that Russ. Otherwise, awesome!
Old 09-03-2008, 11:05 PM
feels good man

Maybe use imageshack.us or photobucket in the future, just in case. I'm not clicking on that right now just incase though.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:13 AM
BARGAINS

Well...sorry to hear about Ceej's computer being raped. Anything new will be hosted on a safe server.

I think I may have to do an updated version of CJ and the Bear just to make amends.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-04-2008 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

smitborrretn illustrator...it works marvelous.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:30 PM
BARGAINS

Oh reaaaaaally?
Old 09-04-2008, 11:06 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah I think the .dll changes are from service pack 3 though since I haven't run a scan since it was installed but my virus scan did catch something.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:29 AM
feels good man

Haha, you tard. That's probably what it is. And why did you download SP3?
Old 09-06-2008, 01:09 AM
BARGAINS

New idea: rob a bank. Buy a Cintiq tablet with the loot.

DO WANT.