Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:49 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: I like toys.

Huzzah! I have one up on you! haha...
Old 02-07-2008, 10:09 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I've got a Boba Fett Mighty Mug! Does that count?

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:11 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Totally. I got rid off all my star wars stuff after being burned with the prequels, but kept anything boba fett related.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:15 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I understand your pain. Last year I was done with all the 3-3/4" figures. I just couldn't buy anymore Vaders or Clone Troopers. Now I only buy Sideshow's line of 12" Star Wars figures. Those things are pretty fantastic. Other than that, Star Wars just burnt me out.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:03 PM
feels good man

So I'm hoping to get a pic or two of some of the shit I own tonight. Although most of it is still in boxes after we moved.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:09 PM
<-----THIS!

Can't wait to see some of your shit!

Old 02-09-2008, 08:13 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

In a world where action figures come to life and attack people by some sort of alien intervention or cosmic even.....YOUR FUCKED!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:25 PM
feels good man

Most of my shit is still in boxes, but here are some pics of what I have out at the moment.

My main work area:

My Simpsons B-Characters collection

Nothing even remotely close to you Ari, but also, I have a bunch more in storage.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:51 AM
<-----THIS!

Yoda looks stoned off his ass in that photo.

Also, you have a unicorn. I have no unicorns in my colection. ???

Old 02-11-2008, 11:05 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

The unicorn was a gift from me. Also, something that he doesn't have out, is the B Movie characters that I gave him. It's pretty awesome.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:05 PM
feels good man

Best present ever in regards to the Unicorn and the B movie Characters.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:17 PM
<-----THIS!

What are the B movie characters? A bunch of random figures of people looking freightened?

Old 02-11-2008, 03:17 PM
feels good man

Exactly.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:24 PM
<-----THIS!

Those things are awesome! I'd love to get some to put by my sentinel or MODOK.

"What...what is that thing?!?!"

"It's a giant head with tiny limbs!"

"You fools! It's a Mental Organisim Designed Only for Killing! RUN!!!"

Old 02-11-2008, 03:25 PM
feels good man

Haha... MODOK would destroy that shit.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:29 PM
<-----THIS!

I <3 MODOK

Old 02-19-2008, 11:50 AM
feels good man

http://gizmodo.com/357908/the-bigges...-in-the-galaxy

This guy's Star Wars collection is fucking massive. Jesus Jumped Up Christ.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:39 PM
feels good man

http://tf08.figures.com/showphoto.ph...&size=big&cat=

I fucking want that "Exploding head Locust"

Greatness.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:12 PM
<-----THIS!

When I saw that "Exploding Head Locust" figure, I nearly shit myself. I now want all toy company's to make variant figures with exploding heads. I mean, good lord, there's chunks of brain in there! It may be the most awesome figure ever.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:04 AM
<-----THIS!

Could an updated OG He-man be returning to the stores? Good lord, I hope so!

http://superarticulated.com/2008/03/...-the-universe/