Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:58 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts
Talking I like toys. (or My name is Ari and I have way too much disposable income!)

Not the ones that vibrate, you sick nutjobs, I mean action figures. I collect Marvel Legends, DC Universe, Sideshow's 12 inch Star Wars line, Cult Classics, and tons more. Do I have a problem? It's not like 40 Year Old Virgin bad, as in I'm not 40 nor am I a virgin. I also live with my fiance, and have no problem interacting with others in the human race. I just love toys.

I am not alone, am I? There must be others around here who collect something as pointless as action figures, right?

Hello?

Anyone???

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:59 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts
Default Re: I like toys.

If anyone wants pics of my toy room, I'll put 'em up, just to prove that I actually have a room dedicated to toys.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:00 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha, you should see my place man. Covered in that stuff. I've gotten way better, but my computer desk is just a mass of figures and shit. I'll post some pics later probably. In our older place, I had half a room covered in toys. Opened, unopened, you name it. But like you said, nothing like The 40 year old vigin. I'm just glad my girl is cool with it. And most the time, she encourages it.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:03 AM
<-----THIS!

Hell, my girl used to collect Lord of the Rings figures. They line the top of our toy room. She's quite the geek.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:22 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of the "toy room" you speak of.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:35 AM
<-----THIS!

Post them I will!

Old 02-07-2008, 08:23 AM
<-----THIS!

You wanted pics? Well here you go!

The Marvel section:

Old 02-07-2008, 08:24 AM
is fancy

Damn. Ok, I do not have nearly as much stuff as you do. *hangs head in shame*
Old 02-07-2008, 08:25 AM
<-----THIS!

More Marvel and Spidey:

Some JLA, Fantastic 4, Superman, Terminator, and Yellow Submarine:

Old 02-07-2008, 08:26 AM
<-----THIS!

My girl's Lord of the Rings corner:

Old 02-07-2008, 08:31 AM
<-----THIS!

Ok, here we have The Matrix, Sin City, assorted movie figures, Aliens and Predators, Kill Bill, Crouching Tiger, some more movie figures, some Marvel figures I had no other room for, and some DC figures:

And here is some Ghostbusters, a few more movie figures, and a bunch of Batman stuff:

Old 02-07-2008, 08:32 AM
is fancy

Goddamn man. The only thing I can really brag about is my shitload of simpsons figures. But jesus...
Old 02-07-2008, 08:33 AM
<-----THIS!

Some more LOTR,Matrix, Pinhead, and Tortured Soul figures:

Old 02-07-2008, 08:35 AM
<-----THIS!

And finally, Star Wars:

Old 02-07-2008, 08:35 AM
<-----THIS!

Ok, Rob, I am done!

Old 02-07-2008, 08:38 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

I'm curious about how big your home is... ? That's a lot of stuff.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:38 AM
is fancy

SNAP! I'm mad jealous of the Boba Fett standee. All I have left really are my signed photos of Boba, Mace and Leia in Slave outfit. You sir are a god amongst men.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:44 AM
<-----THIS!

We live in a small 2 bedroom condo type home. All those pics are just one room. I have a tons more crap in my garage, including 4 more boxes of Star Wars figures, which I stopped collecting last year.

I've got a signed silver Boba figure. He's in one of those pics somewhere. I've got an R2-D2 standee too.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:46 AM
is fancy

I H8 you....

But I have an original Boba Fett. Thats gotta count for something. Right?!!
Old 02-07-2008, 08:47 AM
<-----THIS!

My original Boba is lost forever...sigh.