Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > For Sale/Trade

For Sale/Trade Got something you wanna unload? Maybe trade? Post it here!

Old 06-04-2008, 05:15 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks
Lightbulb Wanted

I'm looking for a used Wii, that's right... if you or anyone you know has one at and wants to unload hit me up. My daughter keeps trying to play my 360 and PS3 so I figure she can play some DDR or something.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 06-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

ahh, looking to complete your pswii60 ehh scott? did i ever send you that link for the best buy auctions?
Old 06-04-2008, 05:38 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

No you didn't, I've been watching craigs list but nothing really under 300... cant really spend too much since I just got the PS3 but the wife wants the wii fit and I also want the mario go-kart.

Old 06-04-2008, 05:56 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
but the wife wants the wii fit and I also want the mario go-kart.
I totally read this part with you having a southern accent....

hahahah
Old 06-04-2008, 06:00 PM
???????

Haaa, southern california that is.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

Maybe you can trade ari his wii for your rock band... He plays rock band more and besides wii fit is sold out everywhere and it might call your daughter fat like every other wii fit does..
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 06-05-2008, 08:32 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

No, I needs my Wii for Paper Mario!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:33 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Ridiculous. Scott, would you want a new one? I can keep my eyes open for new ones. I usually see them at least once a week here at Best Buy.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

who here wants an invite to best buy's private store and auction site? basically you bid on item you want, and if you win, you pick it up at that store. pm me with your email address if you want one.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:02 AM
is fancy

Don't you have to work there? How does that work if you don't? I'm confused!
Old 06-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Hmm?

nope. just have to be invited by a friend who works there. from there, friends can invite other friends.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Hmm?

so anyone want an invite for what? yeesh.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:27 AM
???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
so anyone want an invite for what? yeesh.
I just sent you an e-mail

Old 06-05-2008, 08:36 PM
???????

Well thank you Nerdious for the best buy auction link .... that shit is bad ass! I already won an auction for the Wii!!!!!!! $269.00 got me the Wii sports edition, tax and shipping included!!!

I also won another auction for a portable 8" DVD player for $23 bucks and I'm watching about 8 items.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:38 PM
is fancy

oh shit.

Hookst it up Nerdious. They ship shit to you?! Nice. I thought I'd have to go to a store. Bring it!
Old 06-05-2008, 08:41 PM
???????

Check out the site, I just bid on Xbox360 headset for like 6 bucks, Bad Ass! Now I can play some druken mario go-kart!

Old 06-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Hmm?

pm me your email rob and i'll send you an invite.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:14 PM
???????

The Wii comes today!!!

Old 06-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I'm selling a 9.9/10 GTA4 if anyone is interested hit me up.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Hmm?

wow that's pretty fucking quick. did they give you the option of picking it up at the store or just via shipping?