Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 10-17-2008, 12:28 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

It was a pretty interesting doc. Could have been more in depth, but it was definitely fun to watch.

Watching The Pixar Story right now. I love me some Pixar.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:53 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Check out Dark Days and Spellbound if you get a chance.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:56 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Infamy & Style Wars, these are two graffiti docs that I love and own. I was a bit of a tagger when I was in high school. Style Wars was a regular watch for me and Infamy is one that came out recently that has a bunch of people I ran into or met over the years. I don't really know anyone personally in it, but I've met a bunch of them. Cool flicks if you are interested at all in graffiti.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:50 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Graffiti fucking pisses me OFF! I swear I'm gonna go all "Falling Down" one of these day's on taggers. Good graffiti art is cool but not gang shit and stupid names.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 12-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I'll graffiti all over your face...fucking Republicans.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:01 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

All you people do is make the city look like shit! Get caught tagging and get your hands chopped off!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 01-13-2009, 08:37 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Just added all these to my queue

Who Killed the Electric Car?

Deliver Us from Evil

Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room

Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired

Hearts of Darkness

Sicko

Confessions of a Superhero

The Aristocrats

Sarah Silverman: Jesus is Magic

Heavy Metal in Baghdad

Inside Deep Throat

This Film Is Not Yet Rated

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:38 PM
getting ready for summer

I've seen most of those and they are all pretty awesome. Add the movie Spellbound. Just for Harry.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

The Polanski film is good. Article about it on CHUD.

Last edited by Nathan; 01-13-2009 at 12:47 PM. Reason: words
Old 01-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Baby Sole Eater

Phat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' it

Thanks for the list Ari (3 post up, alot to "quote"). I will add all those and the one bellow that Rob mentioned to my Netflix. Oh and I'm with Scott. Cut off the hands of taggers on the 3rd offense. Or Maybe just start with a fingure for the 3rd and up. Sorry B. I love the art graffiti. The gang names have to stop.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
The Polanski film is good. Article about it on CHUD.
Nathan, don't you ever mention CHUD ever again! Next time I see the word CHUD near your name, I'm going to blargh all over your face.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

You're always so quick to faceblargh.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Baby Sole Eater

Phat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' itPhat Dizaztr is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
Nathan, don't you ever mention CHUD ever again! Next time I see the word CHUD near your name, I'm going to blargh all over your face.
CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD
CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
CHUD
Old 01-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Right meow!

I was gonna do that.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Baby Sole Eater

Doesn't matter. As long as someone is blowing smoke up Viet's skirt. But while I'm doing that don't be looking up my skirt!
Old 01-13-2009, 02:22 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Shit, I thought I put Spellbound on there. Gonna have to rectify that!

Old 01-13-2009, 02:27 PM
<-----THIS!

Shit, I'm reading that article on Chud right now about Polanski. I hadn't even heard of the doc when I added it, and now I can't wait to see it.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Right meow!

It is good. And scary. Be wary of the legal system.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:35 PM
<-----THIS!

I didn't know he pleaded guilty. I thought he always just bailed before his trial. And the fact that the victim wants it dropped just goes to show that there shoudn't even be a case anymore.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:45 AM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
Ganja Queen, just watched it.. pretty good, fucked up shit to happen.

http://www.hbo.com/docs/docuseries/g...een/index.html
Saw this the other night. Pretty intense.