Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Humor

Humor We laugh at fart jokes. How about you?

Old 05-31-2008, 02:12 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts
Default comedians

who are your favorite comedians? mine are mitch hedberg, demetri martin, and jeremy hotz.

mitch hedberg

demetri martin:

jeremy hotz
Old 05-31-2008, 02:39 AM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Lisa Lampanelli & Margaret Cho....... back in the day it was Eddie Murphy and Andrew Dice Clay

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 05-31-2008, 09:28 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

"Suck my dick Eddie!"
Old 05-31-2008, 10:04 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

here's some moe: dave chappelle (of course. i don't know why i forgot him the first time), steve hughes, and jim jeffries.

dave chappelle

steve hughes

jim jeffries

Old 05-31-2008, 11:56 AM
Hmm?

oh and thanks to gta4, kat williams and ricky gervais.

kat williams

ricky gervais
Old 05-31-2008, 12:19 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

Lisa Lampanelli what the fuck? I cant stand that shit
Old 05-31-2008, 12:35 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Lisa can be fucking hilarious but most the time she just comes off racist.
All about Jim Gaffigan,Zach Galifianakis, Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehen, Doug Stanhope, David Cross, Lewis Black, and the list goes on and on...
Old 05-31-2008, 05:25 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Lisa, racist? Hmmm... watch much of here stand up? She has been none to love big black dick. She's just very RAW.. just like Eddie and Dice where back in the day.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 05-31-2008, 07:35 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

well I know lots of people like her comedy I just don't. It seems like the same couple "raw" jokes told over and over in different ways... just not my thing. Comedy is totally subjective anyway
Old 05-31-2008, 07:36 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

And while she may love the black cock, she uses to that to spout racist shit, IMO. And Eddie Murphey can do that...he's black.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:46 PM
back to sleep

Arj Barker is funny
Old 05-31-2008, 07:48 PM
feels good man

All the guys from the Marijuana-logues are awesome...especially Doug Benson.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:49 PM
back to sleep

indeed doug is the best
Old 05-31-2008, 07:50 PM
back to sleep

I would love to be able to go to the upright citizens brigade theater, best improve
Old 06-01-2008, 02:32 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

I love Nick Swardson - "Where's my Dr. Dre CD? Your Grandmother was a ho!"
Old 06-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
And while she may love the black cock, she uses to that to spout racist shit, IMO.
Yeah, what I've heard of her on XM is garbage.

I'm really liking Gaffigan and Mike Birbiglia right now.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:09 PM
feels good man

Mike is hilarious. And Gaffigan is too awesome.

HOOOOOOT POOOOCKETS
Old 06-02-2008, 10:01 AM
feels good man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0pdmqdb5Uc

I <3 Josh Blue.

This clip is too awesome.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Ol' Kat Williams is from Dayton. Did not know that.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I swear to God if anyone says Dane Cook, I will fucking stab them in the peehole. He is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve to live...just a thought.

I agree with Chapelle, Murphy, D. Martin, Hedberg (R.I.P), Swardson, Cho...

Can't forget about Richard Pryor...I'm Mexican so George Lopez is funny as shit to me...and fuck Paul Mooney and Carlos Mencia, both are fucking lame to me.