Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Braindead Artist Corner

The Braindead Artist Corner Rob likes to paint using his fingers. Ceej can draw a penis like no other. What medium do you work in? Post your art here and get an ego boost!

Old 05-30-2008, 08:48 PM

prawninator can rock until they drop
Default Drei

ooh boy, i'm going to enjoy this area.

most of my completed art is already posted at www.prawnsy.deviantart.com or www.prawninator.deviantart.com. so i'll post sketches and wips here for your enjoyment!
most of the stuff i'll post will be related to a project called 'drei' that a friend and i ( her work is at www.jlmi.deviantart.com ) work on together. we've designed many of the characters together, so i can't really take all the design credit. anyway, enjoy:

a wip of a character named hans. he's pretty cool.

a sketch of a guy named santino.

a man named isaac with an awesome mechanical liver. he loevs to drink and do drugs. aw yeah.

a man named mikael. he's a royal dick.

here he is again. still being a dick.

I'LL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE MORE.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:56 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Nice work man, I like Michael the royal dick!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 05-30-2008, 10:46 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Love it....especially the colors in the first one.

Question, have you seen any of Nate Bellegarde's stuff? You seem to have a similar style which is fucking awesome...rock the fuck on!
Old 05-30-2008, 11:48 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

you need to finish that comic! and i'm still loving "revenge?" on your devianart. freaking awesomeness.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I found deviantart the other night while looking for wallpapers... this is a badass site. I like your drawings. Very gritty, cool shit.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:56 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Great success my friend! I love the work!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:25 AM

here's a few more! i swear i do draw on paper, i'm just too damned lazy to scan because my scanner is a piece of shit and i have to fight with it for like 20 minutes to encourage it to work. >:|

a doodle of a guy named eino and mikael. i was going to finish it but i never did.

isaac is a CRAZY MAN.

not a big fan of drawing girls, but one of the main characters is one. so i'm trying to learn. Jessica.

james, mikael, and julie. they are weird. james is a bitter stoner who hates everyone. mikael does a lot of coke. julie, uhh... loves anime?

einojuhani is a crazy bastard who will try to kill you. :0

LOLZ?
Old 06-05-2008, 01:52 AM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

I wish I had the ability to draw like that, nice work!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 06-05-2008, 08:49 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

What program are you using to draw these in? Painter?
Old 06-05-2008, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
What program are you using to draw these in? Painter?
no, about 90 percent of them are done in an online chat based program called paintchat. a bunch of people connect on one big canvas and all draw together. that's why most of them are sketches. a couple of the ones on the first post are done in another online program called tegaki, which is like a blog you can draw in. and the one of hans in the first post is photoshop.
my computer is too weak for painter
Old 06-05-2008, 09:39 AM
feels good man

Ah, I've used paintchat before. Good stuff either way. Quite talented.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:12 PM

sometimes i draw on paper.

einooooo

isaaaaac, about to get hit by a car, most likely.

wennnnzzzellll.

my scanner decided to not be a bitch today!
Old 06-17-2008, 09:15 PM

Iruka can rock until they drop

Your style is sweeet. Love the simple digital stuff, and your intense ass Eyebrows. Awesomeness.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:16 PM
feels good man

Once again, killer stuff Prawn!
Old 06-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

beautiful art, very inspiring. I wish I wasn't so lazy, my wife has been killing me to paint some shit for our house. Your coloring/shading is incredible. Very very nice work.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:08 AM
feels good man

no pics anymore
Old 06-18-2008, 10:09 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

what happened to all the pictures?
Old 06-18-2008, 10:10 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I think wennnnzzzellll might be Rob's twin. Or maybe mikael.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:10 AM
Elitist

I see them all.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:11 AM
Hmm?

gahhhh. i think it's the websense on my computer at work. lame.