Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 06-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
They will this weekend!
hey-oh!
Old 06-03-2008, 03:38 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Oh snap! What game are you guys playing?!
Old 06-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
Oh snap! What game are you guys playing?!
unless rob is into it, i don't think you want to know...
Old 06-03-2008, 03:51 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
unless rob is into it, i don't think you want to know...
I'm not so sure I would be into it. Seems to me there is going to be too much of everyone's stuff everywhere.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
I'm not so sure I would be into it. Seems to me there is going to be too much of everyone's stuff everywhere.
hey-oh! what the hell happened to this board? it was supposed to be about board games...
Old 06-03-2008, 04:00 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

I think we just turned it into a swingers party!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 06-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
I think we just turned it into a swingers party!
does this mean i've just been kicked out of a thread i started?! damnit!
Old 06-03-2008, 04:50 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha...poor nerdious.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:10 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Poor Nerdious, the most famous phrase at Podcaust.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:11 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahahhahahha
Old 06-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Hmm?

/sigh... poor me indeed...
Old 06-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Hmm?

my friend, keith, and i played twilight imperium - third edition with part of the expansion at a board game meet up on saturday. i have the game, but never played it only because the game has rather a extensive rule book and i didn't want to teach others when it was also my first time.

holy bunnies, this game was long but it didn't even seem that long. we started at 11 am and ended at 8 pm. it was basically like galatic civilizations II in board game form or, if you've never played that game, master of orion III. seriously fun, that is if you like strategy games and i LOVE strategy games. if you are into lengthy board games, check it out. altough, be aware this board game runs about $80.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:11 AM
getting ready for summer

This is fucking awesome. I thought of you guys.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:21 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

HA! I just bought Cataan a few weeks ago. Do you know there is a fully sculpted version that runs for a few hundred bucks!

Old 05-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Hmm?

And comes in a chest that's about 1' x 1' x 2'.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:24 PM
<-----THIS!

You could totally fit in there with room to spare.

Old 05-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Malfunctioning Host

IggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandas

Don't play board games much any more, but I was always partial to Trivial Pursuit; I am a storehouse of useless knowledge (I really oughtta go on Jeopardy! one of these days). I like Risk & Monopoly, too, but they take so fucking long, it's hard to find someone willing to play those with you. I also have fond memories of the game of Life. God, I'm dating myself here, aren't I?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:51 PM
<-----THIS!

Iggy, I still play all of those several times a year.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Ms. January, Ava Gardner!

Lisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurtsLisa is so fucking epic it hurts

I LOVE Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit!

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!
Old 05-25-2010, 07:40 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
HA! I just bought Cataan a few weeks ago. Do you know there is a fully sculpted version that runs for a few hundred bucks!
lulz, I'll stick with the 10 dollar version on the 360.