Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:06 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts
Default board games

i like board games. actually, i love board games. i know ari shares the same infactuation. what are you favorite board games? which would you recommend? which would you love to have in your collection?

mine are: ticket to ride: marklin edition, power grid, zombies, munchkin, and risk.

you can see my collection of board games here.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:09 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: board games

Only games we play are : Zombies! and occasionally Monopoly.

We do play Scene-It! on the 360 along with Carcassone.

I'd love to play more, but we have noone else to play with. although I believe we are starting a D&D 4.0 campaign in the next month or so.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:17 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

And jesus Nerd....you have quite the collection of games. Ridiculous.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:19 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

We are going to try and train the cats to play board games for those games that take 4+ individuals. haha
Old 05-20-2008, 03:20 PM
feels good man

But stupid Chanandler keeps eating our plastic zombies. And the dumb bastard doesn't have opposable thumbs!
Old 05-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

check with boardgamegeek to find board gamers near you. i know it's hard to get friends to play the more euro type board games but the best board game to ease them into it is ticket to ride: marklin edition. it's easy to learn, fun to play, and seriously the rules could fit on an 3" x5" card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
But stupid Chanandler keeps eating our plastic zombies. And the dumb bastard doesn't have opposable thumbs!
it would if it were a Hemingway/paradactyl cat. hahaha. and i gave up on teaching my cats anything. i love my cats but they're tards. bastards love to keep me up at night, chasing each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
And jesus Nerd....you have quite the collection of games. Ridiculous.
ari and sarah commented on that as well. don't even ask me how much i spent on all of them. i kind of got board game crazy.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Hmm?

zombies! is amazing. i think you need to task alwyn to make a java version for podcaust that the members can play. hahahaha.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:27 PM
feels good man

We've actually talked about that. Besides being illegal, it wouldn't be too hard actually. Haha.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:28 PM
feels good man

And zombies is amazing, if you have friends that don't mind getting ganged up on....

*looking at you Lesley*

hehe
Old 05-20-2008, 03:29 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Monopoly and Scrabble are my favorites..... however I did just play Cranium on Saturday, not bad.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 05-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Hmm?

dude cranium is hilarious with drunk or buzzed people. i remember someone getting the card to act out a clam. amazing. just, amazing. i've played literati with a few friends online, which is basically scrabble. for some reason, people feel that having dictionary.com up on your browser while playing is considered as cheating. i don't know why. i consider it as a guide. hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
We've actually talked about that. Besides being illegal, it wouldn't be too hard actually. Haha.
i have an idea. don't call it zombies! and make it more like monster squad and you need to run away from the "monsters." or gta and you get to place cops on the board and your objective is to get away from a scene.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:45 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Yes, we where playing cranium while drinking..... it was great up untill the point where I had to act out "Kitty Litter", it basically involved me pulling my pants down and squatting down while kicking with my back leg's.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 05-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef
Yes, we where playing cranium while drinking..... it was great up untill the point where I had to act out "Kitty Litter", it basically involved me pulling my pants down and squatting down while kicking with my back leg's.
i think i need a visual image of this. rob, start working on this photoshop. hahaha.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:34 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Great thread! I've got more games than I know what to do with (not at Nerdious levels, though). I have a few people that will play, but I haven't busted out Zombies! for quite a while.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:18 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I would like to pick up Zombies...sounds fun. I play operation with the kids, scrabble with my wife, scattergories if we have friends over, jenga if I'm drinking, dominoes (because I'm Latino) and when I get the family together we fucking epically battle on Pictionary. I fucking beast all over Pictionary 'cuz I draw real good.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:51 AM
Hmm?

rob, i know you and cj play d&d. do you guys paint your figures? what type of figures do you use/have? i ask only because i sort of collect them.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:00 PM
feels good man

I've never used miniatures for my pen and paper games actually. And Cj is the one who plays D&D still. I haven't played a pen and paper game since my Shadowrun days unfortunately. Although I did try to play taht Star Wars mini game. Was kind of fun.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Hmm?

do you know if cj uses miniatures? if you liked the star wars mini game, you definitely need to check out warhammer and warhammer 40k. i actually enjoy those better. oh, idea. how about a shadowrun type app on the site? that would be awesome!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:34 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Cj plays D&D, huh? I wonder what his first character's name was, and what power he had, if any???

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I really want to play D&D I never have...I think I would be interested.