Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

Old 05-14-2008, 10:06 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Re: We need your questions!

Word. He thinks cameras steal your soul. He may be right...
Old 05-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

if someone theortically time traveled and met themselves, would a paradoxal collapse of the universe occur or would their brain split and cause them to remember two different time lines, the one where they weren't there and the one where they were?
Old 05-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

why is activision allowing treyarch to produce cod5 when infinity ward has been so successful with cod1, cod2, and cod4?

would you attach a cat to buttered toast to see if the paradox worked?

why are grammatically incorrect cats so damn funny? and if cats could talk, would they talk grammatically incorrect?

if real life was really like gta4, what would you do?
Old 05-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Who is more whipped? Rob or CJ?
Old 05-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Hmm?

what movies gave you a mind fuck about life and movies in general?
Old 05-14-2008, 10:50 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

And nerdious gets all serious and intellectual on our asses with the time travel one. Jesus. If we don't get to anyone's question on the next podcast, don't fret! We will be answering them in order!
Old 05-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

What do think of the films of Savage Steve Holland?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:01 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Somebody's been watching Primer...

Also: way back when the Grey Poupon commercials were at their height of media saturation, did either of you ask an old man in the car next to you to roll down his window and then inquire as to whether said old man had any?

And: has a videogame ever been so soul-crushingly hard that you gave up trying to conquer the evil sprite/polygon-infested bastard? Which game was it? Would you return to show it your leet skillz?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Hmm?

do you believe that the einstein-rosen bridge could be capable of producing the possibility of traveling to parallel worlds or time travel? why or why not?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:04 AM
is fancy

Goddammit, I'm going to have to do some research for these questions. Be prepared to hear Cj answer thusly: " Uhhhh..."
Old 05-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag
Somebody's been watching Primer...
i fucking love primer. the first film that really portrays the possibility of time travel by a first time indie filmmaker, who financed it for $6k. insane.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:05 AM
is fancy

Still haven't seen that movie yet. It's on my que, but in the middle somewhere. Maybe I'll have to rectify that by watching it on-demand tonight or friday before the podcast.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Hmm?

but that time travel question wasn't from primer. it's kind of a mix between movies and books with the notion of time travel.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:07 AM
is fancy

Oh I know, but I was hoping it'd jump start my brain a bit into answering your questions. I havent' had a serious conversation about Time Travel since highschool.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Still haven't seen that movie yet. It's on my que, but in the middle somewhere. Maybe I'll have to rectify that by watching it on-demand tonight or friday before the podcast.
unless you're a savant, you might need to watch it more than once. i did to finally figure out that shit. that movie rightly deserved its sundance grand jury prize.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Right meow!

Is Ho Chi Minh really a sonofabitch? Does he in fact have the blue balls, crabs, and the 7-year-itch?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:11 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

It was shot entirely in my neck of the woods. Shane Carruth needs to make a new, mind-rapingly-hard-to-decipher film.

P.S.

Have you seen any low-budget films recently that had an insanely genius premise? Or even an insanely good premise? Or a premise at all?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:13 AM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan
Is Ho Chi Minh really a sonofabitch? Does he in fact have the blue balls, crabs, and the 7-year-itch?
oh i'll answer this. yes and yes. and he is also a bastard for changing saigon's name to ho chi minh city. fuck him and fuck that name. it's still saigon you bitches!
Old 05-14-2008, 11:14 AM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag
It was shot entirely in my neck of the woods. Shane Carruth needs to make a new, mind-rapingly-hard-to-decipher film.

P.S.

Have you seen any low-budget films recently that had an insanely genius premise? Or even an insanely good premise? Or a premise at all?
yes, yes he does. i heard some of the projects he might be working on but they don't sound anything like primer, which is a same. and were you asking me or rob as one of the questions?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Hmm?

how do you guys feel about earthbound and if you could get nintendo to release it, how would you go about doing it?