Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > For Sale/Trade

For Sale/Trade Got something you wanna unload? Maybe trade? Post it here!

Old 05-13-2008, 01:30 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default I need help...PodCaust TEAM UNITE!

I'm in the process of losing another fucking auction for X-Com for the Playstation 1 (one day left and I'm already over my $60 limit). I already have it for the pc, but I'm looking for the original game for the PS1. Now I know we have people all over the place here and I'm asking for a favor. If any of you come across this game in a GAMESTOP, flea market, back of some creepy guys' car, please buy it and mail it to me. I will fully reimburse you. Now I'm looking to spend no more than 60 bucks if possible, which is why I refuse to do the Buy It Now on ebay because they are asking ridiculous prices and I don't have that kind of loot right now. So try and keep your eyes peeled for little ole' me. Thanks!!!!

Also, if due to some wierd random coincidence that you buy it and I somehow got a copy, feel better in knowing that you can make at least 50 bucks (I've lost 2 auctions already that with shipping included would have cost me 70+) on EBAY.

Attached is a pic. It was in the original long boxes but may have been put into a standard cd case. thanks in advance!

I will take this thread down when and if I ever get a copy of this fucking game.

Old 05-13-2008, 02:59 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts
Default Re: I need help...PodCaust TEAM UNITE!

I stop by my two Gamestops this week.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:01 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Thanks man! You don't need to go outta your way or nothing, but I appreciate it. I know that anytime I see a game store I stop in and look. Stupid "hard to find subpar port of a game that I must play for some reason as I feel compelled to play it and I already have for the pc but I don't care and if I remember correctly the game runs kind of slow on the PS1 but I don't care because I must have it"game.....
Old 05-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I'll keep an eye out, too.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:57 PM
getting ready for summer

woo, I possibly may have won one. Although the bidding doesn't end until tomorrow. Fingers crossed...
Old 05-15-2008, 10:02 AM
getting ready for summer

Oh snap! 2 hours left and I'm still the high bidder! I hope no one snipes me.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

i should go and win this auction and then when it's shipped, i'll keep it unopened. ahahahaha.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:10 AM
getting ready for summer

Haha. Except it's already opened! And if you did that, I'd hunt you down and hit you with a bar of soap in a sock.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

yah, but i'd keep it "unopened" by not opening the mailed box. hahahaha.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:13 AM
getting ready for summer

*Rips shirt, raises hands in the air and drops to knees*

NERDIOUSSSSSSS!!!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 01:27 PM
getting ready for summer

SUNOFABITCH!

Lost another auction while I was at lunch. I even bid over 60 this time. ARHGHGHGHGHG!
Old 05-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Hmm?

goes to show that lunches are a waste of time. that's why i take 15 minute "smoke breaks." i'll never miss a thing. haha! and wouldn't it have been funny if it was me that won that auction and a week from now i posted a picture of a taped box with postage stamps? and it would be even funnier if it still did all that but it wasn't me that won. ahahahahahahaha.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:45 PM
getting ready for summer

*gets his bar of soap and sock ready*

Nah, it went above what I wanted to pay for it. I set my reserve for 63 bucks, which is still 3 bucks more than I want to pay anyways. Oh well. Time to snipe one this time.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:58 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

There's a bunch of spots near me...I'll look into it for you.
Old 05-19-2008, 03:59 PM
getting ready for summer

FAntastic. I appreciate the help guys. Hey Bryan, stop into the Nightmare on ELm Street thread and tell me what you think of the shoes I posted. The guy said prototype, im thinking possibly fake?
Old 05-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Hmm?

the ebgames and gamestop near me don't carry psone games anymore. they barely even have xbox games. : /

i even tried checking pink godzillas' stock and they don't have it as well.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:08 PM
getting ready for summer

Thanks for trying!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:29 PM
getting ready for summer

ARghghg. It's fucking annoying trying to find this under 100 bucks. I picked up the steam version of it for 5 bucks, but it fucking sucks. It runs like shit. I'm a sad fucking panda.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:34 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I never saw it when we looked. I don't think more than 5 copies exist anymore.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Hmm?

How about instead of trying to find this game for under $100, you budget your finances and get your ass out to California for Comic Con?