Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 05-26-2017, 02:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default Friday the 13th: The Game

The reviews are OK, but signify future improvements. Still, I want to put together a mob to fight Jason.

Who else is going to get the game?

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-26-2017, 03:59 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Even while reading how broken the servers are today, and complaints about bugs with people losing progress, and Jason being too OP and this and that, I still really want to get it cause it's goddamn Friday the 13th.
Old 05-26-2017, 04:25 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejo View Post
Even while reading how broken the servers are today, and complaints about bugs with people losing progress, and Jason being too OP and this and that, I still really want to get it cause it's goddamn Friday the 13th.

Exactly! I'm just trying to figure out what service to get it on.

Old 05-26-2017, 04:34 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Well, if and when I do buy it (more likely than not), for me it'll be on PS4 since my PC is on its deathbed and can't even fire up properly if I don't go into the boot menu every time.

I have at least one other RL friend who will most likely be grabbing it when I do, but if we can convince some of our other friends that played Dead by Daylight/the Forest/etc with us on PC then we might have a decent PS4 group.

Lotta ifs though
Old 05-26-2017, 05:32 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I might be persuaded but honestly I play very little due to work but still.....it's Friday the 13th.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:53 PM
It's in the bone!

Fuck it. I just bought on PS4. Gonna support my favorite slasher
Old 05-26-2017, 10:25 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I'm waiting a bit for server issues to resolve. But, I'll buy on PS4 when time is right.

Old 05-27-2017, 12:04 AM
It's in the bone!

Either I'm lucky or the server issues are greatly exaggerated. Have been playing pretty much nonstop without issue within a few min of having it installed. Already played a bunch of matches over a couple hours - died my first go, survived the round timer second go, died third, died fourth but got resurrected as Tommy Jarvis and escaped with someone on a boat, still haven't got a crack at playing Jason
Old 05-27-2017, 06:20 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I caved and got it for PS4. Now, I actually have to play it.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:26 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

It's like Hide and Go Seek, but the way I play it.

For reals, though. The game is pretty damn fun as long as you can connect and stay in game.

Old 05-28-2017, 12:36 AM
It's in the bone!

After 2 days and like 20+ rounds I fucking FINALLY got to play as Jason. By then I had leveled up enough to get Jason Lives version, and proceeded to go 7 for 7 on murdering. Sooooo fucking good. The last kill was a girl hiding in a closet trying to run out the clock, saw someone was in the building, smashed through the door and all the walls and heard a soft whimpering, speared her right through the eye hole.

Uunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh I need it

Last edited by Trejo; 05-28-2017 at 12:40 AM.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:14 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

There's no way I'm not getting this game. Only issue is I don't have a PS4, so I guess it's just gonna be me and a bunch of randos.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:12 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Or get a PS4 noob.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:25 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

So, when is this mass F the 13th game going down?

I would've been on last night, but I passed the fuck out. So, meh.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Seriously considering getting this.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:22 PM
RIP Ferg

I am picking this up tomorrow. I expect Lulzdeath sometime tomorrow, MAKE IT HAPPEN GUISE!!!
Old 06-09-2017, 02:36 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Let's make a kill game plan.

Saturday Night?

I've got kids, a mortgage and mountains of work. Nobody is taking my ass anywhere. Let's murder digital campers together.

Old 06-09-2017, 02:52 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

IT's Ceej's bday on Saturday and I'll be over there with a bunch of people.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
IT's Ceej's bday on Saturday and I'll be over there with a bunch of people.

Ceej knows a bunch of people?

We can try for tonight if that helps everyone out.

Old 06-09-2017, 03:51 PM
RIP Ferg

Won't have it tonight. See the way my bank account is set up.....#BadKevinHartJoke