Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 05-08-2017, 11:10 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default Blade Runner 2049

Prominent Atari logos? Why not.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-08-2017, 11:12 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

They will make a comeback. Just wait and see.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:12 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

it is a beautiful trailer though.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Yep, the big Atari logo was my favorite bit. LOVE that they are still a viable corporation in the BR universe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 05-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Captain Fuckin´ Magic

Jan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurts

If this trailer can sell me a world where Atari exists, I can believe in a world where Leto is an actor too.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:13 AM
is fancy

Haha. I had no idea he was even in this. Red letter media has a pretty funny video in regards to this trailer.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:35 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Fucking hell it looks perfect.

Deakins is a god. I have faith in Villeneuve. Gimme Dune too you magnificent bastard!
Old 09-30-2017, 04:33 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Since I'm going to be posting a lot tonight, who wants me to spoil?

Old 09-30-2017, 04:56 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Torn. Part of me wants to go in clean but the other part of me wants to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 09-30-2017, 05:02 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

See, the problem is they are being so secretive about everything.

Even basic plot details (that should be said aloud in the official synopsis) are being treated with "The plot is a spoiler!" claims... which is pretty bullshit.

Spoiler: JUST IN CASE... Hey... You might find this to be a "spoiler!" - I personally don't... 
For example... Gosling is a Replicant. Not a plot twist. This is revealed openly. In the first scene.
Old 09-30-2017, 05:13 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Spoiler: To be upfront, it's not a Masterpiece. But, it's visually stunning. 

The Replicant Industry folded after Blade Runner. The market is fucked and the few last people like Tyrell just unloaded a new class of Nexus Replicants onto the market. No more life terms.

Ryan Gosling is a Replicant cop that reports to Robin Wright. She's a good cop and helps him investigated leads. But, Gosling isn't quite there. When he's not busy playing detective, he hangs out with his hologram AI girlfriend that wanders through her scenes naked.

Gosling keeps having dreams of his past, but can't make sense. One day, he busts an older replicant (Dave Bautista) that is trying to hide out on a farm. On a tree at the farm, he finds the same date he keeps seeing in his dreams. After Bautista Drax bot is dead, Gosling finds some old bones on the property under a marker with the date. This is Rachel (Sean Young). The date is when she died.

Gosling starts to work through the police system and tries to find out what happened to Rachel and Deckard. This leads him to Jordan Leto and his creepy assistant. Leto unveils the big secret behind the movie. There are too many new planets to colonize and not enough Replicants. So, the Replicants can fuck and reproduce now. That way there's always a constant supply.

Gosling notices that he's having the same problems that Deckard's recording suggested he was having and visits Old Gaff (Olmos). Gaff puts him through the same shit and then leaves him with an Origami Sheep.

Now, Gosling is convinced that he's Deckard and Rachel's robo son. But, he wants to learn how this could be possible. So, he starts digging through the dregs of downtown LA, the homeless piles and a Replicant orphanage. He meets a doctor there that is tracing the new routes of these new Replicant classes, but can't help.

After getting kicked off the force, Gosling steals some info and figures out that Deckard ditched Rachel while pregnant to hide out in Las Vegas. Las Vegas is now total Fallout territory after a nearby area got hit by a dirty bomb attack 10-15 years prior. That's why the scenes are yellow.

Deckard isn't having any of this shit, as Tyrell and Gaff mindfucked him and he just wants his kid to live in peace. Unfortunately, Deckard gets kidnapped by Jordan Leto and creepy assistant.

Big master plan is revealed: Tyrell's masterplan was to make Deckard (the greatest Blade Runner) fuck the first Reproducable Replicant to make something More Human Than Human. Now, Leto wants that super child. Gosling thinks he's it. He's not it and he gets FUCKED UP.

Gosling ends up saving the day, while figuring out who the kid is. Gosling dies after taking Deckard to meet his daughter. The super smart scientist chick that is teaching orphan Replicants how to hide and merge perfectly into society. Gosling dies reuniting them and then Ford and Long Lost Daughter pull an end of Force Awakens moment.

Old 10-11-2017, 08:40 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Masterpiece.