Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 02-21-2017, 07:00 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I haven't seen Jon wick yet
Fix this.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:03 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

The Matrix wasn't that confusing. Woah, acid.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:05 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Yeah. What I find funny is that didn't even dawn on me that it could have been the reason. I was mostly in awe of the latex on Trinity everything she was on screen.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:07 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Hahaha. I'm so behind on movies. Kid land.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:08 AM
is fancy

Makes sense. But take 2 hours for some Nathan time. Do I need to speak to Ingrid? Lulz.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:57 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Nathan time is usually spent playing Destiny. Or watching music stuff on YouTube.

I haven't seen John Wick either, but you guys have piqued my interest.

Old 02-21-2017, 08:04 AM
Right meow!

Jay and silent Bob strike back was unwatchable.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:11 AM
Right meow!

Actually, I can't stand any of his stuff any more.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:13 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
Nathan time is usually spent playing Destiny. Or watching music stuff on YouTube.

I haven't seen John Wick either, but you guys have piqued my interest.
It's gonna be real sad in the beginning. REAL SAD. but the goes full on revenge mode and it's beautiful. Lesley and I both dug the hell outta it. Shit so did Ceej.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:14 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Actually, I can't stand any of his stuff any more.
Red State was legit. Clerks - Dogma still hold up. Have a soft spot for Clerks 2 for reasons. Tusk would have been amazing if not for Depp. Hosers is unfuckingwatchable. Troy is soooooo wrong on that shit.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:17 AM
Right meow!

I need to see red state. I can't watch the early stuff. Characters are hateable and the dialogue is infuriating. Old.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:46 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Yoga Hosers is Smith making the Smith movie that everyone expected. But, it was too much Smith and it overwhelmed the populace.

The sheer audacity of that creative dump puts a smile on my face.

Red State is a half baked idea that can never quite get over its own hump.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-21-2017, 08:48 AM
is fancy

Red State is watchable though.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:49 AM
is fancy

The only misstep was the lack of budget for the real ending.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:52 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Red State is watchable though.

But, that's just it. If Smith can't catch a break, then why play into expectations that people won't let him meet? Grab that bar and drag it into the fucking dirt.

It's high art.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-21-2017, 09:01 AM
is fancy

I see where you're coming from and have no problem with lowering the bar but at least make it watchable. I've never had to split a 90 min movie up into 2 showings.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:08 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Mallrats and Dogma are pretty much the only two I'll go out of my way to watch. I like Jersey Girl, but would really only watch it again if it happened to be on and i had nothing else to do. Haven't watched Clerks or Chasing Amy since high school. Jay and Silent Bob and Clerks 2 are cringeworthy. Haven't seen any of his newer stuff because none of it sounds like something I would like. But I would totally watch Mallrats 2, even if it sucks, for nostalgia sake.

Old 02-21-2017, 09:10 AM
is fancy

Awwws. I'm the only person who liked Clerks 2. Love Rosario sooooo much. Plus it was the first movie that Lesley and I saw together.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Here for laughs

And that's ok! I know most people hate Jersey Girl, but I still love it.

ETA: I think JG was one of the first movies Nathan and I saw, but I could be wrong.

Last edited by Ingrid; 02-21-2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:14 AM
is fancy

It's not a bad movie. Carlin and Tyler were really good in it. Just never one I find myself wanting to watch.