Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 02-18-2017, 06:22 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Brain Dead Radio Episode 136: The Salad Party

Ceej and Rob are back and they can’t believe what they are hearing.

They kick off the episode in the only way they can….drunk discussion about what the shit is going on in America and the only hope we have for our country. Rob and Ceej lace up their movie boots with the new segment “Late to the Party”. Rob falls in love with The Nice Guys while Ceej joins John Wick in some quick discussions in movies that most people don’t care about anymore. During this, it comes to light that Ceej’s lady friend has beef with Keanu Reeves and Rob cannot let that stand. They discuss some of Keanu’s best roles before Ceej brings one of his favorite montages to the table.

The duo discusses that the latest attempt to revive the Friday the 13th movies has died another death and how they would do it if they had their chance. Kenny Powers is going to be working with Mix Master Carpenter on a new Halloween movie (YES!), and Kevin Smith goes back to the well again but without his better characters and they both some opinions about this.

Resident Evil 7 kicked both of their asses (massive spoilers 89:50 – 111:20), Rob enjoys Fire Emblem Heroes a whole bunch, and they wrap it up with Ceej’s quick thoughts on For Honor.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:03 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Is that Ceej rapping?

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-18-2017, 08:09 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yeah, it was our sound test prior to recording (it's what we always do) so I just put it in this time because it made me laugh and he was being silly.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:37 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

The Nice Guys came out against X-Men Apocalypse. Guess which one made more money.

Old 02-18-2017, 08:45 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Keanu Reeves wasn't in Raising Arizona. Ceej isn't right. He's so wrong. He should cut himself in shame.

Old 02-18-2017, 08:46 PM
is fancy

I almost wanted him to be right because it would have blown my mind.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:47 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
The Nice Guys came out against X-Men Apocalypse. Guess which one made more money.
It's so sad. APOCALYPSE was terrible and I wanted to watch Nice again right away. Gosling was amazing.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:53 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

The Matrix made sense to me too when I first saw it. But, I had to explain it to a few people.

What's super funny is that it was my third press screening I ever attended and the WB reps spent 30 minutes trying to explain the movie to us before it started.

When we left, they gave us mini-posters and foam soda holders and asked us to sum it up in two sentences. I've never seen so many 60 year olds look like they were having strokes.

Old 02-18-2017, 09:01 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

This is the better montage and I'm fucking proud of Ceej for referencing it.
https://youtu.be/9nFWfEmHa3I

Old 02-18-2017, 09:04 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

The actress in that montage would go on to be a Visual Effects coordinator. Worked on movies like Pleasantville and Team America.

Old 02-18-2017, 09:07 PM
is fancy

Quote:
The Matrix made sense to me too when I first saw it. But, I had to explain it to a few people.

What's super funny is that it was my third press screening I ever attended and the WB reps spent 30 minutes trying to explain the movie to us before it started.

When we left, they gave us mini-posters and foam soda holders and asked us to sum it up in two sentences. I've never seen so many 60 year olds look like they were having strokes.
What can I say. The lsd made it a bit more difficult to follow. Hahha.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:07 PM
is fancy

Quote:
This is the better montage and I'm fucking proud of Ceej for referencing it.
https://youtu.be/9nFWfEmHa3I
Yay. Earning points.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:13 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I've heard stories about the Halloween revamp efforts and how much of a coup it was for Green/McBride to get the job.

Literally, every horror guy working not named M. Night or James Wan pitched for it.

Old 02-19-2017, 05:13 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Raising Arizona...Feeling Minnesota...same thing, right?
And I have to agree with the Keanu love. The man is pretty much awesome, on screen and off.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:32 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Also no mention of Keanu in the Rob Lowe/Patrick Swayze helmed Youngblood? No minor league hockey movie love? For Shame.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:40 PM
is fancy

Never even heard of it.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:40 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
Raising Arizona...Feeling Minnesota...same thing, right?
And I have to agree with the Keanu love. The man is pretty much awesome, on screen and off.
Exactly.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:36 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Never even heard of it.
Bar scene from said classic that Robert hasn't seen. FOR SHAME I SAY!!!
Old 02-21-2017, 06:53 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I haven't seen Jon wick yet
Old 02-21-2017, 06:55 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Always had a weird sweet spot for Feeling Minnesota.