Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:27 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Brain Dead Radio Episode 131: Rogue Boners

Rob and Ceej are back after a short hiatus and they cannot contain their boners for Rogue One.

Plague doctors, Star Wars, Boy Band RPGs and more are discussed in this supersized new episode. Rogue One is officially out and our fearless heroes talk in detail (MASSIVE SPOILERS: 4:23 Ė 55:34) about the newest entry into the Star Wars universe. They argue over what is and isnít formulaic about it, what completely worked and didnít work, and just how awesome it was to have new characters to interact with (KUNG FU BLIND GUY IS THE BEST).

After that lengthy discussion they switch gears and Ceej hangs out with Bindi Irwin and Cereal Killer on an island and Rob discusses his lust for Susan Sarandon thanks to Ceej showing him a trailer that may just be the best thing ever. Rob is late to the party in regards to Donít Breathe (Spoilers: 80:12 Ė 90:31) and thinks itís one of the best horror movies in a long time but feels a bit let down with Doctor Strange (no spoilers). Ceej then goes on a road trip with some hot anime boys in Final Fantasy XV and Rob continues his love affair with his PSVR thanks to the new Star Wars Battlefront and Resident Evil 7 demos.
Old 12-18-2016, 03:01 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Holy shit, I totally identify with Ceej's hatred of Red Velvet Cake.

It's a gross chick dessert.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 12-18-2016, 03:05 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Ceej referencing Team Unicorn.

Old 12-18-2016, 03:25 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I had to look that up. Had no idea what you were talking about.
Old 12-18-2016, 03:25 PM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Holy shit, I totally identify with Ceej's hatred of Red Velvet Cake.

It's a gross chick dessert.
Nooooooo. So good. Dat cream cheese frosting.
Old 12-18-2016, 03:47 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Spoiler: sPOILERS 

CG Tarkin was a CG overlay on a real actor (Guy Henry). The same with Leia. Tarkin had issues because the real actor was taller than the Cushing model.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:01 PM
feels good man

That makes sense why in some shots he moved robotically then.
Old 12-18-2016, 04:09 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Spoiler: More podcast spoilers 

Saw Gerrara shows up in Rebels starting in the Winter. He'll be there for a few episodes. So, it looks like the Ghost is heading to Jedha.

Also, it's supposed to explain how he gets fucked up.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:41 PM
feels good man

I did like the fact that Saw was basically a Rebel version of Vader
Old 12-18-2016, 04:45 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I did like the fact that Saw was basically a Rebel version of Vader
Heh. I'm at the Ping Pong Summer part. Susan Sarandon is super fucking obsessed with ping pong in real life. Decent movie, not a big fan.

Old 12-18-2016, 05:01 PM
feels good man

Oh shit really? . Totally need to watch this at some point.
Old 12-18-2016, 06:32 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Spoiler: SERIOUS SPOILERS 
Red velvet cake is fucking disgusting