Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:04 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

That apology was almost as good as the one Ceej owes me for not watching Supernatural. Also Adam Levine Crow is hilarious. Also Ferris Bueller is an asshole
Old 09-04-2016, 06:53 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

haha, thanks man. Sorry there is no Mob Deep challenge yet. I promise next episode he'll do something with it. PROMISE.
Old 09-04-2016, 07:31 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

He better or I'm through with him.....professionally.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:59 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Project X has fuck-all to do with space or twists.

Broderick gets mad because the monkeys are being trained to die. They're being taught to fly long-range bombers. The implication is that they might be called on to drop nukes. Some of the monkeys die due to radiation exposure.

Broderick decides to free them as he realizes that the success rate is less than 6% and his monkey friends are being setup to fail and die.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 09-05-2016, 09:26 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Booo. That's not nearly as interesting sounding as Ceej made it out to be.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:25 AM
RIP Ferg

Just pretend he's Ferris Bueller trying to make up for being an asshole.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:07 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

At the end of the film, the smartest monkey flies them back to nature.

Not even kidding.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 09-05-2016, 02:19 PM
RIP Ferg

I read that as he flew them back to the future. Now THAT movie I'd watch.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Never liked army of darkness. Fucking silly.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:05 PM
getting ready for summer

Totally. And not in an ED2 sort of way either.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Totally. And not in an ED2 sort of way either.
Fuck no.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Right meow!

Watched the shit out of project x as a kid. Made me sad.

Ferris can fuck off. Most john Hughes movies too, honestly.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:23 PM
getting ready for summer

Home Alone is still my jam because I'm that asshole that likes LESSER John Hughes movies.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:29 PM
Right meow!

I don't hate his stuff, I just don't want to watch most of it ever again.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:31 PM
getting ready for summer

I didn't grow up enjoying Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, etc..

I grew up with Uncle Buck, Home Alone, Home Alone 2, and the like.

I still really only like Home Alone. And Dutch. I like Dutch a whole bunch.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Right meow!

SLC Punk should not be revisited if you liked it back in the day.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:32 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I didn't grow up enjoying Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, etc..

I grew up with Uncle Buck, Home Alone, Home Alone 2, and the like.

I still really only like Home Alone. And Dutch. I like Dutch a whole bunch.
Watched the shit out of Dutch on cable back in the day.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I don't hate his stuff, I just don't want to watch most of it ever again.
Ah, fuck me. I forgot how much he wrote. His more teen angsty stuff I can't deal with.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:37 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
SLC Punk should not be revisited if you liked it back in the day.
Never a fan of it for the most part. I liked Tig, Jason Segal, and watching Matthew Lilliard in a bright blue mohawk yell at Shooter McGavin. Otherwise it was fucking annoying and stupid.