Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Sports

Sports Shit, we don't do sports. Unless you count ultimate ninja death frisbee. Rob is all over that.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:47 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default A/V Panda Bowl VII (2016) - Free Brady or Die Trying

The path to Panda Bowl VII begins here. Everyone has been notified from last year. We're updating rules, drafting styles and many choices.

The time for questions is now.

Original drafting was supposed to be tomorrow at 9 EST, but that has been bumped back a week to accommodate players fearing a Preseason packed with injuries. Right now, it's been delayed a week to next Friday, but I'm open to changes as needed.

If you know anyone that wants to join, I've got two slots that might be emptying and the desire to expand to 16 if possible.

Welcome to the League and fuck Roger Goodell.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-11-2016, 06:25 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

DRAFT BEGINS TOMORROW AUGUST 12TH AT 9 PM EST.

Prepare your collective anus.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:08 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

and we've got our first Ruxin.

Old 09-20-2016, 09:02 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahah.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:35 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/detroit...221113556.html

feels good man. At least for now.
Old 11-14-2016, 11:59 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

The Titans and the Lions are both in Wild Card contention. Plus, the Packers are about to miss the post season for the first time in awhile. It's all good.