Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:44 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Good stuff. Preacher is still dogshit as a show.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-27-2016, 11:03 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

thanks man!

Lesley is definitely more of a fan than I am of Preacher thus far, but I dig it for what it is. It honestly helps that I never finished reading the series OR remember anything besides some of the major characters.

I do really like Dominic as Jesse and the guy that plays Cassidy is a bunch of fun.

Why do you hate it so much?
Old 07-27-2016, 11:19 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
thanks man!

Lesley is definitely more of a fan than I am of Preacher thus far, but I dig it for what it is. It honestly helps that I never finished reading the series OR remember anything besides some of the major characters.

I do really like Dominic as Jesse and the guy that plays Cassidy is a bunch of fun.

Why do you hate it so much?

It's so limp. It guts everything that made the book work in order to get onto basic cable. It's so scared of offending anyone that becomes yet another generic adaptation.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:27 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Valid points. Any idea why this didn't go to Netflix or HBO or something?
Old 07-27-2016, 12:12 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Valid points. Any idea why this didn't go to Netflix or HBO or something?

No idea. Especially since Ennis' other stuff has first look at Cinemax.

Old 08-02-2016, 06:18 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Where can I download this besides iTunes? No link on the main page anymore?
Old 08-02-2016, 07:20 AM
getting ready for summer

Check the main page again. There is a google play link in the subscribe menu for this show along with BDR.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:27 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Subscribed to bdr. I'll look again.
Old 08-09-2016, 09:46 AM
getting ready for summer

If you look up SRIR in google play, the same icon for BDR shows up. Otherwise just click the subscribe link on the main page from your phone. That should work too.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:44 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Saddle Jeans?! Hahahaha, dammit, Rob.

I had to laugh about the hammer pants/crop top/Birkenstock uniform because there was a citizen at a place where we, uh, did work stuff a few weeks ago wearing that exact setup.
Old 08-30-2016, 07:29 AM
getting ready for summer

haha, worst look ever.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:40 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

For real, I see that shit all the time around here. Aw-ful.