Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 07-18-2016, 06:56 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default Vice Principals

Exactly what I had hoped for. I can watch Goggins and McBride sling insults all day. I feel like Dandy Goggins could be a great Halloween costume, and if there's any justice in the world he will be a cosplay staple. Shea Whigham is also doing amazing work as the totally cool, and really trying to be nice, new husband of the ex.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:54 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Not bad but needs to up the laughs a bit next episode. Goggins is basically playing Boyd with flair. I dig it.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:02 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Man, when he was walking across the parking lot with the walkie talkie. He was holding it and doing his little sashay? Totally looked like Boyd, but walkie instead of a gun. I was cracking up.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:04 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

SASSYPANTS
Old 07-18-2016, 09:29 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Goggins is pretty much doing my High School Guidance Counselor. It's creeping me out.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-18-2016, 08:44 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Not bad but needs to up the laughs a bit next episode. Goggins is basically playing Boyd with flair. I dig it.
Minus Boyd loving to hear himself speak.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:10 AM
getting ready for summer

This show got dark. Love it.

Goggin's mother in law is the fucking best.

"I own her now."
Old 08-02-2016, 07:30 AM
getting ready for summer

"I bet she smells like fucked buttholes."

Walt had me dying.

The hotel stuff was fucking hilarious. Those kids just fucking with no care in the world was lulzworthy.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:43 AM
Fleshlight King

The opening stuff was killer. I just wish they hadn't split up Walton and Danny this week. Seemed super early to split up your leads right when the chemistry is getting great.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:27 AM
getting ready for summer

ok, a few days later and that "fucked buttholes" line is still brilliant.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Fleshlight King

It really is. My roommate and I had to stop and rewind we were laughing so hard.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:41 AM
getting ready for summer

it's already worked its way into conversations between Lesley and I.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:41 AM
getting ready for summer

"The kids call it "Truffle Butter" "
Old 08-09-2016, 07:25 AM
getting ready for summer

"Get out of here you kids"

*FIRINGMAHLAZERZ*

awesome.

"Oooh, someone likes eating strawberries."

"We made her a goddamn martyr."

awesome.
Old 08-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Fleshlight King

"She learned their goddamn NAAAAAAAAMES."

Fuck Dave Franco. GOGGINS FOR JOKER.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:24 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
"She learned their goddamn NAAAAAAAAMES."

Fuck Dave Franco. GOGGINS FOR JOKER.
Saw the Goggins suggestion for the Joker yesterday in the comments on a BMD article and was mad I didn't think of it. He would be a great choice for the Joker.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:35 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Billy, since KAT is dead, where do I get this show?
Old 08-10-2016, 06:38 AM
Fleshlight King

I have no idea...but maybe these places do?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compar...tTorrent_sites

http://www.reddit.com/r/kickasstorre...vorite/d5k6hkd
Old 08-16-2016, 08:05 AM
getting ready for summer

this show is fucking amazing.

the fucking trust circle stuff was hilarious. And the ending had me dying.
Old 08-16-2016, 08:44 AM
Fleshlight King

You don't know the sound a man makes when he's making his body strong.