Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:59 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty
Default Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Finally comes out next week!

View post on imgur.com
Old 05-05-2016, 12:04 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

already have it pre-ordered on digital. CANNOT WAIT.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:37 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Still need to finish the first three. FUCKING WORK UGH
Old 05-06-2016, 07:39 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Still need to finish the first three. FUCKING WORK UGH
Just play 2.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:50 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Then watch a let's play of 3. 3 is good BUT the middle section is a fucking SLOG.

FUCK YOU LAME ASS SHIPYARD GRAVEYARD LEVEL/
Old 05-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I mostly remember hating the 3rd act of 3. Like, actively despising it when the blue magic men showed up.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:55 PM
is fancy

yeah, that trope got old by 3.

first half = REALISTIC

second half = TROLLS AND ZOMBIES AND SHIT
Old 05-10-2016, 11:31 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Started this last night. Played about an hour and a half of single player. Loving it so far. Also played multiplayer for a while.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:43 AM
Fleshlight King

Goddamn. This is one PRETTY fucking game. Lots of people were saying it's the best looking game they've ever seen, and I honestly agree. It's amazing this runs on a PS4.

That said, it's still Uncharted. The shooting isn't great, and control is a bit floaty. But the spectacle is incredible. And the storytelling is actually truly compelling. I am way into the story they've constructed.
Old 05-14-2016, 06:02 PM
The red capes are coming

Finished it yesterday. Loved the game, it is more Uncharted, with a couple new things, and a little of The Last of Us mixed in. There's some cool surprises.

I'm hooked on multiplayer, especially the Command and Plunder modes. Wish co-op was included but apparently that's coming in the autumn update. Glad all new maps and modes are free updates.
Old 05-15-2016, 08:15 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
Finished it yesterday. Loved the game, it is more Uncharted, with a couple new things, and a little of The Last of Us mixed in. There's some cool surprises.

I'm hooked on multiplayer, especially the Command and Plunder modes. Wish co-op was included but apparently that's coming in the autumn update. Glad all new maps and modes are free updates.
I beat it today. Loved it. The best Uncharted game by far. That epilogue? My god. The writing in this game is just outstanding.

Did you mess with the bonuses and render options you can unlock? No idea how you earn "unlock points" but the cel shaded, ascii art, no gravity, bullet time? All so good. I can see myself returning with the unlimited ammo and other mods in like a year and playing again.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:07 AM
is fancy

Drake looks fucking wierd in this. I don't like it.

Multi is a blast though.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:11 AM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
I beat it today. Loved it. The best Uncharted game by far. That epilogue? My god. The writing in this game is just outstanding.

Did you mess with the bonuses and render options you can unlock? No idea how you earn "unlock points" but the cel shaded, ascii art, no gravity, bullet time? All so good. I can see myself returning with the unlimited ammo and other mods in like a year and playing again.
The epilogue was an unexpected surprise. I loved it.

Yeah, I was actually messing with the bonuses yesterday. Had a few shitty teams in multiplayer so I decided to start my Crushing run. Playing with cel shading turned on and the game looks great with it. They are doing a single player DLC so you may return a little sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Drake looks fucking wierd in this. I don't like it.

Multi is a blast though.
YOU LOOK WEIRD IN THIS!

Agreed, Multiplayer is a blast.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:23 AM
is fancy

for reals though, they changed Drake's face in this. It looks different and not the same.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:35 AM
The red capes are coming

Yeah, his face looks a little different, but still similar to before. Is it because he's older? Honestly though, everyone looks different. Elena looks different too, but I liked it.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:46 AM
Fleshlight King

I see no difference in Nate at all, except some wrinkles. Now, that mobile game? NATE IS A MONSTER.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:47 AM
is fancy

It's a big deal for us actually. IT's silly but it's like they got a new dude that sorts looks like him to take over like this was Bewitched or some shit.

Still dig the game but it's distracting everytime I see his face because it's not the Drake we had in 1-3.

And it's thanks to the uncanny valley I guess.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:49 AM
is fancy

it was legit the first thing Lesley said when she started playing.

"Why does he look so weird?"

I didn't pay any attention to it until we went back to uncharted 2/3 and then I couldn't unsee it.

Either way it's not like the game is bad because of it, but the change is there and I personally don't dig it.

I do want to spend more time in Multi though. Had a bunch of fun playing it last night. Runs sooooooo smooth.
Old 05-16-2016, 12:06 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
I see no difference in Nate at all, except some wrinkles. Now, that mobile game? NATE IS A MONSTER.
Heh, hate to admit it, but I actually played that mobile game for the Multiplayer unlocks. Got me like 5000+ relics so far from it to unlock skins and cosmetic stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I do want to spend more time in Multi though. Had a bunch of fun playing it last night. Runs sooooooo smooth.
You can shoot weird Nate too! Does he look weird to you in multiplayer too? I know the graphics in multi are turned down a bit so it runs at 60fps. Maybe he looks like your Nate there.

I'm going to be playing this way too much.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:45 PM
The red capes are coming

Rob showing off with the Idol.