Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 03-20-2016, 06:00 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default Lego Dimensions

So, I finally decided to bite the bullet and find a game to wean me off Madden until August.

Are you supposed to have extra pieces? I just built a Cyberman, Dalek, Wonder Woman and Invisible Jet. But, I've got extra pieces.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 03-21-2016, 07:47 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Just like all LEGO sets, yess. You will always have extra pieces.

Just grabbed the Midway set this weekend along with Stay Puft and Aquaman. We now almost own every single product excecpt for Dr. Who, because fuck Who, and most of the Ninjago/Chimara ones (we just have one of each for certain abilities).

The Midway stuff is alot of fun so far.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:56 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Just like all LEGO sets, yess. You will always have extra pieces.

Just grabbed the Midway set this weekend along with Stay Puft and Aquaman. We now almost own every single product excecpt for Dr. Who, because fuck Who, and most of the Ninjago/Chimara ones (we just have one of each for certain abilities).

The Midway stuff is alot of fun so far.

I've still got the actual game, Midway, Simpsons and some other shit incoming.

Putting together the Dr. Who set with the Dalek was a pain in the dick. So many loose parts.

Old 03-21-2016, 07:58 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The Simpsons one is one of my favorite due to the episode they decided to base the set off of. It's great.

The Ghostbusters set is a must buy too.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:58 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
The Simpsons one is one of my favorite due to the episode they decided to base the set off of. It's great.

The Ghostbusters set is a must buy too.

I'm still on the fence on Ghostbusters. If it stays on sale, I'll grab it. Right now, the only set not on sale at Amazon is Portal 2.

Also, all of the fun packs outside of Unikitty are on sale.

Old 03-21-2016, 07:59 AM
is fancy

Also recommend the Portal set if you dug the Portal games. It's basically Portal 2.5

Bunch of fun.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:08 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Also recommend the Portal set if you dug the Portal games. It's basically Portal 2.5

Bunch of fun.

I like Portal, but it gives me Vertigo.

Old 03-21-2016, 08:11 AM
is fancy

well it's no longer in first person so that shouldn't be an issue
Old 03-22-2016, 08:47 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Game dropped $15 bucks since I ordered it, so I got that refunded. Plus, the Simpsons set went on sale and I got that refunded too.

Bunch of random things on sale.

Jurassic World team pack for $10
Back to the Future level pack for $16
Lots of stuff bottoming out in price.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:53 PM
is fancy

Nice.
Old 03-25-2016, 11:30 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Started playing last night and something's that irritating me. Once it saves the Toy Tag and other shit. Why do I have to keep the figures on the pad? Hell, I miss having the wide character selection.

Old 04-12-2016, 09:27 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I like that I keep finding characters for cheap. Thank you 75% off Target Cartwheel app coupon from last week.

But, it's such a cash grab to get 100%.

Old 04-12-2016, 09:32 AM
is fancy

yep. Not worth it for us. We only grab the people we like.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:39 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
yep. Not worth it for us. We only grab the people we like.

I got the Back to the Future level pack and was stunned by how quick I beat the main level.

Also, some of the Midway Arcade games are fucking hard. Playing 720 on an XBOX controller is nearly impossible.

Old 04-12-2016, 09:48 AM
is fancy

the Midway stuff is great. Need to get back in to it.
Old 06-09-2016, 07:55 AM
is fancy

Old 06-09-2016, 07:55 AM
is fancy

OMG. Adventure Time, Tom Cruise, The Goonies, Sonic, and more? Hell yeah.....
Old 09-29-2016, 05:27 PM
is fancy

Target has these for BOGO at the moment. Grabbed the new A-Team pack and Bart pack. Lesley picked up the Adventure Time Level pack for me last night. We beat it pretty quickly. It's not bad. Finn is pretty fun to play as and the in-jokes are pretty good if you;'re a fan. The new battle modes could be fun, but based on our attempt today it wasn't all that great. Lesley and I played a CTF game but it kept glitching.

They have my allegiance. Going to grab the MI and Harry Potter figures this weekend I think.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:44 AM
is fancy

The Mission:Impossible set is probably one of my favorites in this series yet. It's a bunch of fun with enough variety that keeps it interesting and it clips along pretty quickly.

HIGHLY recommend it.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:45 AM
is fancy

Also, forgot to mention that the A-Team set is a huge disappointment. It's not even voiced by Mr. T and the dude that does voice him sounds NOTHING like him. Such a bummer.