Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:06 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

more power armor found. Made it through the glowing sea and about to hit the big baddies where they live. BRING IT.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:22 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The side quest in Salem is awesome. Made even more awesome by me accidentally fucking up the end game for the quest prior to starting it. I ended up
  Spoiler: spoilers 
at the forest first and taking 20 mins defeating the legendary and alpha deathclaws after making them fight the raiders. So when I had the choice to give the egg to the gunners OR to bring it back to the nest I brought it back to the nest with no issues at all.

it was awesome.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I ran into an old folks home filled with jack-o-lanterns and the story you piece together from visual cues is amazing. And I found a Fat Man 2 hours into it.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:58 AM
getting ready for summer

Fat Man guns are all over. Way more so than in the past it feels like.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:47 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Interesting. I read there's a limited number of mini-nukes like in Fallout 3. I turned on god mode and busted out a bunch of perks though. I'm in it to break the fuck out of the game.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:51 AM
getting ready for summer

god mode? cheater.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:53 AM
Fleshlight King

Sure. Don't care. I am into Bethesda games to break them and explore. Don't find the survival and inventory management fun at all.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:54 AM
Fleshlight King

All started when I hit upon a scroll of master unlocking bug in Morrowind that made it never used up the scroll when used and realized how much more fun it was.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:22 AM
Fleshlight King

Yeah, get your asses to the Salem Museum of Witchcraft, asap. More areas need to be like that.
Old 11-22-2015, 10:32 AM
getting ready for summer

yep. So good.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:44 AM
getting ready for summer

Played more of this on my vacation. Hancock is my boy.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:23 AM
getting ready for summer

dude doesn't leave Sanctuary and instead levels up only by doing things there.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:24 AM
getting ready for summer

Spoiler: spoilers 
so now I get to be Deckard for the Institute?

yeahhhhh that's kind of cool,.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Fleshlight King

Have you run into the copies near the coast with one at gunpoint?
Old 12-10-2015, 09:21 AM
getting ready for summer

killed them all if it's what I'm remembering
Old 12-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Fleshlight King

Spoiler: random event spoilers 
It was a pair of dudes inside a blown up building. One was screaming and on his knees. The other was holding him at gun point. Both claimed to be the real deal. Since I had been to the Institute already I said "hey, it's cool, I'm with the institute" then one admitted to being the synth.

Then that idiot told me and I blasted his head off.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:34 AM
getting ready for summer

yeah, that's the thing I was thinking of. ALL DEAD
Old 12-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Fleshlight King

It was legit creepy to be skulking around and hear cries coming from the rubble.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Fleshlight King

http://kotaku.com/the-big-erect-one-...-fa-1757414828

NSFW but it may make Fallout 4 better.