Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

Old 11-08-2015, 03:11 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Heh. "Buttholes."

Also...
And because I care...
Oh, and Fuck You, Embed.
Old 11-08-2015, 03:19 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahah, YES.
Old 11-08-2015, 07:27 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

She's said "like" 40 times in the first 12 minutes.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 11-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

I would like to point out for the record that the two episodes you guys recorded after you got married, Lesley referred to herself as "Lesley Hughes" and you gave her ended shit for it and demanded she say Purdy Hughes. So you, sir, are full of shit.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:34 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

She waxes her butthole? Fucking nice.

Old 11-08-2015, 07:39 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Butt hole waxing count is 9 times as of now.

Old 11-08-2015, 08:03 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

You're right not to trust Yelp.

Old 11-08-2015, 08:05 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

We all have doors.

Old 11-08-2015, 08:17 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Lesley had a butler? I knew a rich kid that had a butler. When he was a teenager, he'd call the cops on him and say that he was home alone and some stranger was trying to break into their house.

Dude got arrested 3 times.

Old 11-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Here for laughs

Final tally sent to the bdr Gmail.

Old 11-09-2015, 08:46 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
She's said "like" 40 times in the first 12 minutes.
We were drunk. It happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
I would like to point out for the record that the two episodes you guys recorded after you got married, Lesley referred to herself as "Lesley Hughes" and you gave her ended shit for it and demanded she say Purdy Hughes. So you, sir, are full of shit.
That was like 3 years ago. I don't remember what I did this weekend. :P

Quote:
She waxes her butthole? Fucking nice.
hahaah. Was news to me.

Quote:
Butt hole waxing count is 9 times as of now.
So many more.

Quote:
You're right not to trust Yelp.
Yelp is a bunch of shit.

Quote:
We all have doors.
Quote:
Lesley had a butler? I knew a rich kid that had a butler. When he was a teenager, he'd call the cops on him and say that he was home alone and some stranger was trying to break into their house.

Dude got arrested 3 times.
hahah, no she didn't. She did have a sweet house with a roundabout drive away which is where the whole "OMG YOU HAD A BUTLER!" ribbing came from. It fucking infuriates her which is why I say it. That being said, that kid sounds like a dick, lol.

Quote:
Final tally sent to the bdr Gmail.
nice!
Old 11-09-2015, 06:33 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

No butler for Lesley, huh? Shame. Was kind of hoping her butler would be akin to this guy:

Or maybe this guy, if she wore spandex with bat ears and fought crime (do they even have crime in Canada?):

Old 11-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

It's good that this episode was posted so, when Rob and Lesley are victims of a bizarre ritual murder in their house, the police already have a good lead on the killer.

I'm pretty upset meeting me last summer didn't make it on Lesley's list of great things that have happened in the past three years. I mean, butthole waxing is a pretty big deal, I get it, but still...
Old 11-11-2015, 08:27 AM
is fancy

hahaha. If I remember I'll bring that up next episode just so you can hear her stammer on about it lol.

Also, REMINDER: GET IN YOUR "BUTTHOLE" COUNT TO BRAINDEADRADIO@GMAIL.COM BY THANKSGIVING TO BE ENTERED TO WIN A SWEET PRIZE!
Old 11-11-2015, 12:57 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Haha, no, that would be sad!
Old 11-25-2015, 08:44 AM
is fancy

Make sure to listen and count the number of times we say the word "butthole" and send that number to braindeadradio@gmail.com by midnight tonight to be entered to win a sweet prize! Closest to the actual number without going over wins!
Old 11-26-2015, 08:03 PM
Shut up, crime!

So what was the official "butthole" count?
Old 11-27-2015, 09:36 PM
is fancy

The official number was 103! Check your emails for further instructions to claim your prize if you entered!
Old 11-28-2015, 06:14 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

103? That's a LOT of buttholes. Must've been a real pain in the ass to count 'em all.