Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

GET ON THE HYPE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN reviews across the board are glowing. Witcher 2 is one of my all time favorites. WHY IS THIS NOT OUT TODAY CD PROJEKT RED
Old 05-12-2015, 11:35 AM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Have had this pre-ordered since last year's E3 deal. Will probably have to sit on it for a couple months while I try and finish Bloodborne, DA:I and a bunch of other games I'm in the middle of, if this game is truly 100+ hours of content I'll never end up finishing any of them otherwise

#firstworldproblems
Old 05-12-2015, 11:36 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I wish this game had laser pistols and aliens. Dragons are boring.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:42 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I'm interested in this game, but after just spending 100+ hours on Dragon Age Inquisition and the another 60+ hours on Amalur a couple months ago, I'm not ready to play another 100+ hour game at the moment. I have never played the first two games either so there's that as well. But, that $54 pre-order price on PS4 tempts me.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I still have a copy of DA:I sitting on my TV stand and I didn't dive deep into it because of The Witcher. Once I saw the shit about doing all side quests and exploration being a good 100-300 hours I knew I had to wait on DA:I until like a deep summer lull of games.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:17 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I wish this game had laser pistols and aliens. Dragons are boring.
Get out of here with that pooptalk.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:12 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Wake me when Geralt is frozen and then thawed in the year 2543.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:11 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Wake me when Geralt is frozen and then thawed in the year 2543.
go poopoo that doodoo in an ass creed thread
Old 05-18-2015, 12:06 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Okay, I'm getting the game. Opted for the disc though, just in case I don't like it. Any good videos I should watch explaining the past 2 games?
Old 05-18-2015, 12:35 PM
Fleshlight King

Gamespot was going to have an article up today doing just that. But really, it doesn't matter. Witcher 2 was basically a reboot, giving Geralt amnesia.
Old 05-18-2015, 02:05 PM
The red capes are coming

Just read this article on Kotaku. Nice primer for the world of The Witcher. Made me more hyped to play now. I hope Amazon mails the game today.
Old 05-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Fleshlight King

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wha.../1100-6427400/
Old 05-18-2015, 03:18 PM
The red capes are coming

Thanks. Now I'm reading a bunch of stuff on The Witcher. I keep clicking on more and more links.
Old 05-18-2015, 03:44 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Saw that preview on Giant Bomb. Looks pretty. Can't wait to kick some griffon ass.

Too bad Geralt still has the most wooden fucking voice actor on Earth.
Old 05-19-2015, 08:24 AM
Fleshlight King

Spent four hours with it last night. Definitely shades of DA:I and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HINTERLANDS because after four hours I was just finally preparing to complete the first quest you get. It's paid off though. I found some treasure caches, badass new armor, new sword, and did an amazing side quest about a haunted well. And actually, you kind of need to do some side stuff to level up. Going to rush home to play more before the Rockets game.
Old 05-20-2015, 06:04 AM
Fleshlight King

Got another couple hours with it yesterday, and finally sent out into the open world. It's pretty insane when you realize there's a basic tutorial which takes about 15-20 minutes...then the whole first town and the side quests are designed to slowly unravel the world for you. And finally you'll get into the real deal after 5 hours or so. But I adore it. It's so good. And absolutely beautiful.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:27 AM
is fancy

Why didn't you get it for PC?
Old 05-20-2015, 07:38 AM
Fleshlight King

Because my PC has basically the exact same hardware as PS4/Xbone and I would prefer spending 100+ hours on my couch with a big TV than hovering over a smaller monitor. After years of buying everything on PC it's so nice to sit back on my couch again.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:46 AM
is fancy

ah, cool. Just wasn't sure if this was better on a console or not.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Fleshlight King

It's not a game you're going to play on keyboard and mouse, so if that's your concern don't make it one. And the PS4 version does look just amazing. The world is beautiful. From what I am seeing online a GTX970 running Witcher 3 in 4K looks absolutely amazing, better than GTAV, but if you're not running to that level then chilling on the couch may be the better choice. When I build my new PC I will grab this and GTAV so I can play both in 4K again.