Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas
Default Better Call Saul

Sounds like this is really damn good. First three episodes sent out to critics, and I have read nothing but praise so far. It premieres Sunday after Walking Dead and Monday they show the second episode, set DVR accordingly.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:25 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

can't wait.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:32 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

DVR set.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:38 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, it's great.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:25 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Dug it. I know they need to bring in the viewers and keep them, but I hope this isn't just going to be "spot the Breaking Bad connections" the show. McKean was great in the little bit we got of him. Seeing Jimmy becoming Saul with the twins was great.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:30 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, it felt a little to HEY LOOK I WAS ON BREAKING BAD last night but we'll see where tonight goes. I have a feeling it'll be fine though.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:02 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

That's gotta be pilot jitters just to keep people interested. I think Gilligan and crew are smart enough that they won't have to rely on "hey, kids, remember THIS guy!" stuff in the future.

That first scene was perfect, though, right? Even if you don't have a history with the show it clearly establishes that "Gene" was certainly someone else before and still wishes he was that guy.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:06 AM
is fancy

yeah I actually had to explain that bit to Lesley. I know that most of the show takes place in 2002, but I hope we get some more in the way of current Saul as well. The stuff in the Cinnabon was perfect.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

So good.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Shut up, crime!

I remembered that Saul mentioned probably getting relocated to Omaha but I guess the exact quote included working at Cinnabon. That's so good.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Dug it. I know they need to bring in the viewers and keep them, but I hope this isn't just going to be "spot the Breaking Bad connections" the show. McKean was great in the little bit we got of him. Seeing Jimmy becoming Saul with the twins was great.
YES
Old 02-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
I remembered that Saul mentioned probably getting relocated to Omaha but I guess the exact quote included working at Cinnabon. That's so good.
Totes!
Old 02-09-2015, 10:08 AM
Right meow!

Anybody notice the trashcan was already dented? Like the hand dryer in BB?
Old 02-09-2015, 10:10 AM
is fancy

yeah, he's done the kicking thing before haha.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:25 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Great start. Ready for tonight's episode.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Shut up, crime!

Didn't even notice the blue tape on his windshield. Nice.
Old 02-09-2015, 04:01 PM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

Opening teaser was beautiful. Obviously there was a lot of set up here, but still solid. I think I agree with the AV Club that it was a B+.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 02-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Shut up, crime!

The second episode was even better. Hooray!
Old 02-10-2015, 10:02 AM
is fancy

Fuck man, Raymond Cruz is a genius. The bartering scene with Tuco and Jimmy was fucking hilarious. "Just one leg." "BOTH LEGS"

So what's the deal with McKean? Just crazy?
Old 02-10-2015, 10:51 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
So what's the deal with McKean? Just crazy?
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing.

Nice to see Michael Mando in the show. I expect great things from him. His Vaas in Far Cry 3 is great. Seems like he's the sane one here, so far.