Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Comics and Literature

Comics and Literature We're not the hugest comic nerds out there, but we have been known to read an issue of "Spider-Ham" from time to time.

Old 11-04-2014, 01:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default Rumors and Speculation: Comics Edition

I figured we needed this, so here goes.

Spoiler: Three confirms means I roll on what I heard about Secret Wars 

For those following the latest Marvel hi-jinks, Secret Wars is returning next Spring due to the Illuminati butt fucking time and space.

Those teasers that people have been blasting everywhere are of realities being visited and forced to fight it out to survive.

The 90s era X-Men
The Ultimate Universe
Spidey being married and having a kid

so on and so forth.

Apparently, Dr. Doom is the key behind all of this as he pieced together what was happening before Namor left to the Illuminati to approach him for help. Doom flips out, because Namor just admitted that HEY WE WERE THE GUYS FUCKING RUINING EXISTENCE.

Doom decides to use the Molecule Man as a living energy battery to try and fix the damage.

Doom and Molecule Man somehow bring back the Beyonder and it's more SW 1 than 2. People forced to fight for their existence, while worlds die.

Eventually, the last few surviving worlds are smashed together by a now cosmically powered Doom to save everything. That's how we get the soft reboot that Marvel is teasing with "Everything Ends".

The supposed final result of this shit is going to be

F4 members in the Avengers and SHIELD.
Spidey being more like the Ultimate take.
Mutants being an offshoot of the Inhumans.
and general weirdness here and there.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 11-04-2014, 02:31 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I am so glad I just pay attention to movies based on these comics.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:25 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I am so glad I just pay attention to movies based on these comics.
Well, you're who they are after. The whole point of this going to bring it all into cohesion.

Old 11-05-2014, 06:23 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I have been debating getting the Marvel online comic subscription thing, but I don't have time to add another hobby.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:30 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

CM Punk now writes for Marvel? bwah? Love that Rob Guillory is working with him though. Love that dude's art.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:35 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Yeah, it's going to be his first major job on the Thor annual.

Old 11-10-2014, 07:09 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I really want to hear his supposed great story for Punisher though.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:53 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Spoiler: Secret Wars spoilers 

Rablum Alal is Doctor Doom.

He's been fucking with shit since the beginning. He's using Molecule Man to manipulate the Beyonders and the various other Hickman creations into killing the Celestials and the other forces that can stop him.

His end goal is to create a consolidated planet of the realities that he deems worth of survival.

Doom will rule Battleworld as a God.

So, that happened.

Old 03-10-2015, 06:06 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

zzz
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.