Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Pixel Junkies

The Pixel Junkies A gaming podcast featuring two video game addicted guys who just can't quit the gaming culture.

View Poll Results: Which of these are your favorite games?
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2 40.00%
Red Dead Redemption 2 40.00%
World of Warcraft 0 0%
Super Mario World 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2014, 07:14 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

All of those are awesome but ALttP all day every day.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:46 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I've been trying to tell you how RDR ended for 3 years.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-17-2014, 08:59 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahah. Billy sold me on the game. Probably gonna pick it up in the next week or so to try and give it another go.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:01 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
hahah. Billy sold me on the game. Probably gonna pick it up in the next week or so to try and give it another go.

I like how when you beat the game, the title card "THE END" smashes as hard onscreen as the opening title card for Cabin in the Woods.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-18-2014, 08:53 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hopefully my second go around with the game will allow me to bear witness to the game that almost made Bayou Billsef cry.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:26 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
hopefully my second go around with the game will allow me to bear witness to the game that almost made Bayou Billsef cry.
You're a cold black heart so probz not.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:19 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Do you guys remember watching to the end of the DKC video tape to see that brief glimpse of the SNES Killer Instinct? That shit made my head explode.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Do you guys remember watching to the end of the DKC video tape to see that brief glimpse of the SNES Killer Instinct? That shit made my head explode.
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP I was a tiny little tyrant until I had Killer Instinct in my hands.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:06 PM
getting ready for summer

DAT BLACK CARTRIDGE BRO
Old 08-18-2014, 12:17 PM
Fleshlight King

Still got mine.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Me too. I love that game. Hell, I still have the CD that came with the game. Killer Kuts, bro!

I don't remember it being as good but I still played the hell out of KI Gold, too.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:41 PM
Shut up, crime!

Co-sign on LTTP being the superior Zelda game.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
There is really zero discussion to be had, but OMG 90s KIDS! Fuck those fucks.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:42 PM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
No fucking question. I'd love the new Wii U one (not Hyrulian Warriors) to give it a run for it's money. Wind Waker was close, but still doesnt' trump Past.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

These have made me wanna game a lot more. Replay RDR and XCOM. Need more time.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:36 PM
getting ready for summer

GOOD. NOW TELL YOUR FRIENDS WHO MAY GAME BUT DON'T HANG OUT HERE ABOUT THIS AWESOME SHOW.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:09 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Stop yelling slut!
Old 08-18-2014, 07:17 PM
Shut up, crime!

The poll is almost impossible. LTTP and RDR are SO GREAT. I went LTTP but Will's description of the RDR epilogue almost swayed me. Man, that ending is fantastic.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:31 PM
Shut up, crime!

So the thing with farming for five hours in RDR is that it's absolutely necessary to truly feel the impact of what happens next and it makes the ultimate ending so much better. This really is the best Rockstar game. I hope they make more chances like this with they're storytelling in the future. Billy telling the story makes me want to play this again immediately.