Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Pixel Junkies

The Pixel Junkies A gaming podcast featuring two video game addicted guys who just can't quit the gaming culture.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Hell yeah, I want more! 5 100.00%
Fuck, another show? NO. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2014, 09:15 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default The Pixel Junkies Episode 1: Press Start Part 1

Welcome to the inaugural episode of: THE PIXEL JUNKIES. What is The Pixel Junkies? It's a gaming podcast featuring two video game addicted guys who just can't quit the gaming culture.

In the very first episode (part one of two!) your hosts, Will and Rob, invite you into their gaming addiction by discussing how awesome the Dreamcast was, what game made the Genesis worth buying, and Will talks about how he braved a hurricane for a midnight release. Shenmue, Indigo Prophecy, Vice City, and more are discussed before getting into the main conversation: The Pixel Junkies FAVORITE GAMES EVER.

Will meticulously explains why The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is amazing, Rob grooms Mr. Belding to be the best soldier ever in X-Com: Enemy Unknown, and then our two hosts talk about how Nintendo was the KING OF THE PLAYGROUND in no small part thanks to Fred Savage and California.

Make sure to follow The Pixel Junkies at: our main page, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and Twitch.Tv (coming soon) here!
Old 08-16-2014, 09:31 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

SHENMUE?

YEAH BITCH
Old 08-16-2014, 10:10 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

The Genesis is better than both of you. Also, is Will Billy or as I like to call him Bill I Am.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-16-2014, 10:35 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

He is, and calling him Will is very difficult.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:36 PM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Russ View Post
SHENMUE?

YEAH BITCH
It's soooo boring.

SAVE A CAT, PLAY OUTRUN (which is cool), DO SOME WAREHOUSE SHIT, PRESS A TO DO SOME AMAZING KARATE WHICH YOU CANNOT CONTROL.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:59 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

man fuck yall
Old 08-17-2014, 08:01 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
He is, and calling him Will is very difficult.
This has no business making me laugh this much.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:17 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Will? Nope. He's Billy.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:38 AM
feels good man

BAYOU BILLSEF
Old 08-17-2014, 12:41 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
BAYOU BILLSEF
Totes.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:02 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
It's soooo boring.

SAVE A CAT, PLAY OUTRUN (which is cool), DO SOME WAREHOUSE SHIT, PRESS A TO DO SOME AMAZING KARATE WHICH YOU CANNOT CONTROL.
YOU ARE BORING SHENMUE IS GREAT

Would. You like to. Play. A game of Lucky. hit?
Old 08-17-2014, 02:22 PM
BARGAINS

DAMN RIGHT I WOULD
Old 08-17-2014, 03:06 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

This was fucking great! I needed it today. I sucked so hard at PC XCOM, but slayed the Xbox version.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:30 PM
feels good man

Glad you guys are enjoying it. The second part should be up sometime next week. Trying to space these out a bit.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:30 PM
feels good man

Bayou Billsef and I are pumped for this show, so there will definitely be more and we hope they only get better.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:52 PM
BARGAINS

Damned two-parters.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
It's soooo boring.

go fuck yaseeeeeeeeeeelf
Old 08-17-2014, 03:54 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
man fuck yall
don't lump me in with that goddamn heathen

Also, we really like this show. Please pimp it out on your favorite social medias for us. I need to work on fixing the echo on my side. My study is huge and just kind of makes a reverb.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:56 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Damned two-parters.
I told Rob we shouldn't cut them anymore. if we go four hours, fuck it the people should get four hours. But we ran waaaaaaay long. Like an hour of Morrowind or some shit. I told Rob I will try and watch our time better.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:07 PM
feels good man

word. Going forward full episodes even if they're 2+hours. I could put up the second part tonight I guess?