Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Anderson Tapes

The Anderson Tapes Anderson and Rob decided to start their own show. Tune into hear the sexy sounds of a Southern Joker and a Drunk Midwesterner while they wax poetic about films, music and more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
The levels were much better and the episode was good! 1 50.00%
The levels were much better and the episode was bad! 0 0%
The levels still suck and you both need to stop. 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2014, 04:54 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

HAHAHAHAHAHA Troy just YOLO'd Rob. Also Rob is a huge softie and doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings ever.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:03 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Refresh how I was YOLO'd. Not sure what you are referencing? Also, I'm Minnesotan. We're nice to your face and talk shit behind your back.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:05 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

It was something about him trolling I think and that was his reasoning. Because YOLO motherfucker. Unless I misheard him. Also I appreciate SuckerPunch but it's not a "good" movie. Troy is looney about Dawn though imho that is.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:10 PM
RIP Ferg

Rob hates Game of Thrones.....................
Old 07-02-2014, 05:15 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I didn't say YOLO, I can't make it out bits of what I said towards the end. But, I heard my dog run around the office.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-02-2014, 05:17 PM
RIP Ferg

Okay, I'm actually glad I heard that wrong. So is PK Devin and Diva? Or am I WAAAAAY off base?
Old 07-02-2014, 05:29 PM
RIP Ferg

Also keep up the good work guys. Can't wait for the Buddy Holly talk.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:01 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Okay, I'm actually glad I heard that wrong. So is PK Devin and Diva? Or am I WAAAAAY off base?

WAAAAAY off base.

Old 07-02-2014, 06:15 PM
RIP Ferg

Good. That would have been to much for my mind to take.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:19 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahah.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:21 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
WAAAAAY off base.
It's not any of the TFL guys right? I like most of those dudes and wouldn't think they would do that.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:21 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
It was something about him trolling I think and that was his reasoning. Because YOLO motherfucker. Unless I misheard him. Also I appreciate SuckerPunch but it's not a "good" movie. Troy is looney about Dawn though imho that is.
right? He lost me when he was slightly praising Sucker but denouncing Dawn.

*mindexplodinggif*
Old 07-03-2014, 08:05 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
It's not any of the TFL guys right? I like most of those dudes and wouldn't think they would do that.
Nope.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:06 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Dawn 2004 is everything that's wrong with Snyder. But, the cast was strong enough to help distract from about half of the problems.

Snyder doesn't have the attention span to actually function as a narrative director.

Old 07-04-2014, 10:47 AM
RIP Ferg

YOU'RE EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH SNYDER SHUTUP ABOUT DAWN BECAUSE IT'S WONDERFULLY FUN EVEN IF IT HAS FLAWS OKAY?!?!??!
Old 07-06-2014, 06:57 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I now want to watch Suckerpunch and mail Rob eight billion copies of Help!

Fuck you both!
Old 07-06-2014, 06:59 PM
is fancy

so it was a decent episode then? YAY!
Old 07-06-2014, 07:02 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Yep. Now hopefully you can keep it going and not have another 18 month hiatus.
Old 07-06-2014, 07:16 PM
is fancy

we were toying for possibly twice a month of this show. And depending on how it goes, each episode could essentially be a two-parter so there would be in theory a new "episode" each week.