Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Anderson Tapes

The Anderson Tapes Anderson and Rob decided to start their own show. Tune into hear the sexy sounds of a Southern Joker and a Drunk Midwesterner while they wax poetic about films, music and more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Keep these coming! 1 100.00%
Stop. Stop everything and never do another episode. 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2014, 10:05 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

let us know what you think in regards to sound. Skype fucking sucks but I believe this is the best I can do with what I have for this episode/next episode. Hopefully you guys dig it. I AM GOING TO GO RELAX NOW. I HAVE BEEN "WORKING" SINCE 4.
Old 06-27-2014, 12:24 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Downloaded and listening as I can.
Old 06-27-2014, 12:52 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Rob, your Chav as 007 is derivative carries literally NO credibility right after the "I LIKES WHAT I LIKES." Not saying the chav movie won't be derivative but still.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:03 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

haha credibility. that Secret Service movie looks and sounds fucking terrible. Rather see Marky Mark ride a dinobot.
Old 06-27-2014, 06:25 PM
RIP Ferg

Haha credibility indeed. What was I thinking?
Old 06-27-2014, 06:43 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Fun ep. Flew by.

Sorry I had to bring it down to Real Street with the Wood question, but I concur, Wags slapped her soul away.

Levels were a bit low on Anderson's end but not a deal-breaker.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:02 PM
RIP Ferg

Sooooooo, where's part 2 HUGHES!!!???!?!?!
Old 06-27-2014, 07:38 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Sooooooo, where's part 2 HUGHES!!!???!?!?!
Next week.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-27-2014, 08:10 PM
RIP Ferg

Old 06-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

More! MORE! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Old 06-29-2014, 03:36 PM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Russ View Post
Fun ep. Flew by.

Levels were a bit low on Anderson's end but not a deal-breaker.
Thanks. And I'll see what I can do for part 2.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:02 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

He was very hard to hear. I was listening through my phone's speaker so there is that.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:12 PM
RIP Ferg

Turn the volume down on your parts Rob, that way when I have to turn my speakers up to 11 to hear Troy you're not blasting my ear drums.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:42 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Turn the volume down on your parts Rob, that way when I have to turn my speakers up to 11 to hear Troy you're not blasting my ear drums.

We heard that going through the episode. For the next one, we're changing clients. I was using a Skype app through Windows 8 to connect since I didn't know we had better options. After the second half of this episode, it should sound a world better.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-29-2014, 10:55 PM
RIP Ferg

That's cool. And maybe Rob can do some research to keep up with ALL of the convo.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:56 AM
feels good man

I can't keep up with how many flicks he sees nor do I really want to. I can let him do his stuff and I'll chime in when I can. I'm "Ceej" on this show and I'm fine with that until Anderson isn't.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:01 AM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
We heard that going through the episode. For the next one, we're changing clients. I was using a Skype app through Windows 8 to connect since I didn't know we had better options. After the second half of this episode, it should sound a world better.
I'll fuck with the second episode this week and see what I can do. The problem is I no longer have decent headphones for editing as mine died. My gaming headphones are bass heavy like a motherfucker so I have to use my iphone buds. Which suck. I'll get the levels right at some point.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:06 AM
feels good man

and to get technical: I'm louder because I have a direct mic source while Anderson, like he said, is using skype. If I bring his levels up to mine the buzzing/whitenoise from Skype is constant. If I bring my levels down to his then it's toooooo quiet. THere will be a happy medium and I'll find it. Just give me time. I also had to get that up before I went to the cabin and more excuses and more excuses.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:12 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Just give me time.
I ain't got time to bleed Hughes. GET IT RIGHT.

Fuck if I know though, still need to listen.