Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 11-25-2014, 08:38 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

you can stream 5 episodes here
Old 12-02-2014, 03:34 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I wish more people watched this.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:37 PM
feels good man

I also just now realized that Zeb is based off of the original Chewie design. awesome

Old 12-02-2014, 03:55 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Haha, better late than never!

Was there an episode last night? I didn't see anything on my DVR.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 12-03-2014, 08:16 AM
feels good man

No I don't think so. Nothing recorded for me either. Wonder if it's done until the new year?
Old 12-03-2014, 11:08 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Could be. Either way, I'm totally digging this show too.

Old 01-06-2015, 08:28 AM
feels good man

dude, this week's episode was fucking LEGIT. I hope JJ pulls some of this shit off in the flick. The stuff with the temple and how they accessed it was awesome. The Inquistor's design is shown off pretty heavily this episode and it would terrify me as a kid.
  Spoiler: spoilers 

LOVED Ezra's lightsaber design.
Really hope we also gets some of this kind of stuff in the movies.
  Spoiler: spoilers 
Also, YODA?! FUCK YEAH. AND FUCK YEAH to how it seems like he's still learning about this force ghost stuff
. DIG IT.
Old 06-18-2015, 09:42 AM
feels good man

Old 10-09-2015, 07:01 AM
feels good man

Old 10-09-2015, 07:01 AM
feels good man

fuckin a. Cannot wait.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:29 AM
feels good man

dude, season 3 is legit so far. Late to the party since I don't have Disney XD.

The episode with the Separatists almost made those fucking robots from the prequels worth it.

Also, WEDGE! yay.
Old 09-14-2017, 08:49 AM
feels good man

I kind of want the Iron Squadron to show up in the movies.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:14 PM
<-----THIS!

I wish they had Rebels streaming on Netflix. I need to re-watch the show, this time with Luke.

I ordered my third Rebel Black Series figure today, so the group is coming together nicely.

Old 09-14-2017, 04:21 PM
feels good man

I almost grabbed Hera the other day but I'm trying not to purchase any more dust collectors atm.

Still bummed they never released a Disney Infinity Hera as I have all of the other Rebels.

Also glad I grabbed the Lego Ghost when I saw it on sale. Probably one of the coolest ships in the SW universe.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:26 AM
<-----THIS!

Did you build the Ghost yet? I've gotta see how that turns out.

Old 09-18-2017, 09:31 AM
feels good man

I did. I built it a few years ago. I'll take some photos tonight. It's awesome.
Old 09-18-2017, 03:20 PM
<-----THIS!

Sweet!

Old 09-18-2017, 03:35 PM
feels good man

I am not sure how I feel about the Darksaber.
Old 09-18-2017, 04:18 PM
<-----THIS!

It's interesting as it's not really a lightsaber and it's kinda old (not sure if they ever fully explained the origins) but I don't need more of them. Let's not lessen the awesomeness of the lightsaber.

Old 09-18-2017, 04:33 PM
feels good man

I mean, the story behind it was cool I guess in regards to the Mandalore Jedi who made it but it's still sort of silly.

I did fucking LOVE the Geonosian episodes though even if Saw is a dick.