Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 06-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Crowe is literally the only thing I heard wasn't awful.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:42 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Critics Smritics. CRUISEY FIGHTS THE HOT CHICK FROM THE KINGSMAN. That's all I need.
THAT'S WHERE I KNOW HER FROM. All that damn makeup was throwing me off.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:43 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

If you want to support horror cinema, go for It Comes At Night this weekend.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:43 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I'll hit that up on VOD.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

it's not JACK REACHER 2 level of badness?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

The kind of franchise/multiverse-building of the worst order. So I was told a few weeks back.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:10 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
The kind of franchise/multiverse-building of the worst order. So I was told a few weeks back.

Fucking bingo.

6 points of the movie needed a comic caption panel stating "TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!"

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

As for Fast, yeah its under-performing here and don't listen to anyone who says its all about worldwide. Domestic is still a major, critical player.

And I actively avoided the last two films.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Just "Knight & Day" bad.

Ouch.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
If you want to support horror cinema, go for It Comes At Night this weekend.
Already have my tickets for the Alamo Friday.

Which hot Kingsman chick is the Mummy?
Old 06-07-2017, 01:10 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

the one with knife legs
Old 06-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:33 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Meh to FAST 8. Fast 7 was terrible and Cruisey wasn't in it fighting the hot chick from The Kingsman.
YOU ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!
Old 06-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
YOU ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!
Ignore these philistines.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I've never seen a single one. Probably never will. Old as F. Pass the Fritos.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

FAST FIVE is worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Yeah, Fast Five is da shitz. Not a coincidence the series suddenly made "Holy SHIT!" money when Johnson joined in, which is why Diesel is so bitchy.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:12 PM
feels good man

Fast 5 is the pinnacle.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Fleshlight King

It Comes At Night

This is not the movie you think it is. While it has a handful of great scares in it, but more or less is a quiet, contemplative look at grief and loneliness. There were a couple scenes that had Sarah and I just staring at each other with tears welling up in our eyes. But when the movie is ready to get loud and make you anxious, it does it better than anything I've seen since The Babadook. Just that level of anxiety and "get me the fuck away from here" to it. Really, an incredible movie that I will never watch a second time.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:21 AM
feels good man

ugh. So it's being sold as something completely different then. Yay.