Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 05-27-2017, 06:15 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I am all in still.
Oh, god, why Rob? It looks awful! There was zero reason this movie needed to be remade. And even less of a reason to do it with Tom Cruise.

Related note: Christ on a cracker, Top Gun 2? They really have run out of movie ideas, haven't they?

Old 05-27-2017, 08:57 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
Oh, god, why Rob? It looks awful! There was zero reason this movie needed to be remade. And even less of a reason to do it with Tom Cruise.

Related note: Christ on a cracker, Top Gun 2? They really have run out of movie ideas, haven't they?
This sequel has been in development since 2001. Basically, Tom Cruise is aging and he needs to find comfortable roles to maintain his lifestyle.

Jack Reacher should've been it, then America realized that the majority of Jack Reacher tales are hot garbage.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 05-30-2017, 10:37 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
My love for terrible things is nothing new. But for reals, I think that shit looks great dammit. I hate Tom Cruise as a person but love the guy as an actor.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:46 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Jack Reacher should've been it, then America realized that the majority of Jack Reacher tales are hot garbage.
I'll defend the hell out of the first film, but the sequel was arguable the worst film in Cruise's career. Just horrible. Too bad McQuarrie didn't stick around for the sequel, but I guess he's now fully committed to the M:I films...and that's ok, I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 05-30-2017, 10:47 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I love the first flick, and steered clear of the second because you guys.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:56 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

The second one made me angry because it was so bad.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:04 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
The second one made me angry because it was so bad.
The sequel is the movie that we all feared that the first one would be.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 06-05-2017, 12:08 PM
getting ready for summer

Old 06-05-2017, 02:35 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Looks interesting.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:15 AM

So...when does this embargo for reviews on THE MUMMY end? I'm dying to see just how badly it gets eviscerated.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-06-2017, 08:16 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
So...when does this embargo for reviews on THE MUMMY end? I'm dying to see just how badly it gets eviscerated.

Wednesday. I'm literally waiting on a phone call to know when I screen it today.

Old 06-06-2017, 08:16 AM
getting ready for summer

Totally seeing this in the theater. MUMMY 4 LYFE
Old 06-06-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Totally seeing this in the theater. MUMMY 4 LYFE
#FraserWeiszVoslooMummy4lyfe
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-06-2017, 08:32 AM
getting ready for summer

I love that movie too. I just like the universal monsters a whole bunch.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:08 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I was pretty excited for the Universal monster stuff until I saw Depp. Not interested at all unless they get GDT for Black Lagoon.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

It's getting crucified by critics.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:18 AM
getting ready for summer

Critics Smritics. CRUISEY FIGHTS THE HOT CHICK FROM THE KINGSMAN. That's all I need.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:19 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Critics Smritics. CRUISEY FIGHTS THE HOT CHICK FROM THE KINGSMAN. That's all I need.
If Universal could clone you, then Fast 8 wouldn't have underperformed.

LE BURN

Old 06-07-2017, 10:20 AM
getting ready for summer

Meh to FAST 8. Fast 7 was terrible and Cruisey wasn't in it fighting the hot chick from The Kingsman.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:22 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Meh to FAST 8. Fast 7 was terrible and Cruisey wasn't in it fighting the hot chick from The Kingsman.

I will say this for The Mummy. Russell Crowe is so fucking good in it. Everything else is bad. Not dog shit bad. Just "Knight & Day" bad.