Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 10-12-2016, 12:23 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yeah I want to check that out
Old 10-20-2016, 10:34 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

That NOES3 print by Edmiston is raddd. I like the idea of that gallery show but I kinda wish they didn't have titles, that it was just unlabeled landscape pieces.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:39 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yeah, I liked that piece but for once I didn't want any credit block/titles.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:33 AM
is fancy

Hey Troy, posted your contest over on the main mondo group. Hopefully get some site views and some good entries. Poster nerds be posterin'

Also, thanks for linking to our video. I'll let you know how many views we get haha.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:10 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I was totally going to enter to flip the hell out of that poster but that's a lot of stuff to do! I like that it's more challenging than "enter your email address", though.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:49 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Thanks for sharing it!

The content scavenger hunt isn't that hard. It's designed to scare off contest hoppers.

So far, we've had 3 people complete all 10

The contest leader so far got 9 out of 10 right
the other got 6 out of 10
the third was over confident and only got 3 out of 10.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 11-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Shut up, crime!

That ship battle question is interesting. Like, I know the goof answer I would go with but it's maybe mean-spirited?
Old 11-03-2016, 10:44 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
That ship battle question is interesting. Like, I know the goof answer I would go with but it's maybe mean-spirited?

All answers are accepted, but not all answers are correct.

Old 11-03-2016, 10:45 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

PROTIP: #9 is the trick question.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Shut up, crime!

So what was the answer, Troy? Had I got my shit together and entered my answer to that one would've been "There is no difference".
Old 12-09-2016, 11:03 PM
Shut up, crime!

Rob, have you seen this one before?

http://jasonedmiston.bigcartel.com/p...-edition-print
Old 12-10-2016, 12:04 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I just got done measuring the art work I've had laying around the house. I need like 16 frames. Heading to Ikea to buy as many as I can, then Amazon for the rest.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:12 PM
is fancy

FYI, depending on your sizes IKEA tends to not have much. At least the ones by us don't. IF you have smaller prints, you should be good to go.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:12 PM
is fancy

Grave, what's that website again to order frames from?
Old 12-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
FYI, depending on your sizes IKEA tends to not have much. At least the ones by us don't. IF you have smaller prints, you should be good to go.
Yeah looks like I will grab some 24x36 and maybe a couple others there, but most of them I am going to end up ordering online. Even if I can get a couple big things hung today I will feel better. Plus there's some prints from some guys that do basketball art I want to order as well, so I want some idea where to put all this shit.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:17 PM
is fancy

Also keep in mind that most frames there have mattes in them. You may have better luck for 24X36 with no mattes if you have a Target by you or even a Michaels.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Fleshlight King

According to the site you can take the mattes out, which is my plan. The Michaels by me is crazy expensive. On sale the 24x36 is like $45, and I just counted, I have a dozen frames to buy minimum.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:43 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Rob, have you seen this one before?

http://jasonedmiston.bigcartel.com/p...-edition-print
Yeah I dig that one I just can't justify the price for the size.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:01 PM
Fleshlight King

Struck out at Target. Shit selection. The good frames were white or rustic wood looking and the black frames were flimsy plastic shit. Michael's was expensive as usual, and missing most of the sizes I need. Gonna just order on Amazon.
Old 12-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Shut up, crime!

Art to Frames is where I go, usually through their Amazon storefront. They use cardboard as backing so I swap that out for foamcore. Michaels is having frame sales just about every day leading up to Christmas so maybe check their cousins online. And Texas has Aaron Brothers, which I've heard is pretty good. Especially with having weird sizes regularly in stock.