Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 02-26-2013, 09:49 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Got a hell of a look dropping mine off at Michaels.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:01 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I'm jealous you got the variant.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:24 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Pretty sure mine is exactly like yours. I'll post a picture when I get it back.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:27 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I thought the people who went to the screening got the version with the Japanese lettering for the title.?
Old 02-27-2013, 08:30 AM
Fleshlight King

I think you're right, now that I think about it. I got the poster from my friend at like midnight after many drinks then dropped it off first thing in the morning, not much time spent checking it out.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:35 AM
feels good man

Gonna be dropping off some prints at Michael's this weekend. Gonna re-frame all of my prints in the upcoming months. Hopefully do one print a month until they are all done.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:54 PM
feels good man

Was planning on getting a custom job at Michaels, but their prices seemed a bit ridiculous. Gonna order those frames from Billy sites instead. So in the mean time I picked up a normal frame for my Battle Royale poster.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:12 AM
feels good man

Not a poster but I finally got my Poltergeist Double LP in the mail yesterday. Lucky me also got one of the randomly inserted variants. Love the movie and love the score.

Old 03-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Nice! I don't have a turntable but it's becoming increasingly likely I'm going to try for the DRIVE LP when it's released.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:38 AM
feels good man

I'm going for that (cause the score is the best thing about that movie) and the poster so I can sell it. That poster is fucking hideous but since it's Stout everyone is gong nuts over it. I don't even like that movie.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, that poster is not...good.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I don't even like that movie.
brofist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 03-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Shut up, crime!

Pretty sure I'm going to fight the lunatics for that Ken Taylor BEETLEJUICE print on Friday morning.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:29 AM
feels good man

Start refreshing around 1015ishCST always seems to be the magic time. Also have your CC info in your clipboard so you can hit the submit button faster.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Shut up, crime!

Ooh, that's a good idea. I'm waffling on it now but I don't want another ARGO rage episode if I decide to pull the trigger.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:28 AM
feels good man

I'm not a huge fan of that Beetlejuice poster because it's not a straight movie poster. I prefer my Mondo prints to either have no writing on it or full movie info. I'll try to get it on the off chance you can't snag it and if you do snag it I know I can trade it in my Mondo group I'm a part of.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:25 PM
Shut up, crime!

Yeah, the title is the thing that's throwing me off. If it was just the sandworm and the house I'd like it better.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:36 PM
feels good man

Just picked this up today.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Shut up, crime!

You get the Drive LP, Rob? I got busy at 9 yesterday and that shit sold out fast. I might try for the picture disc if any local shops are doing Record Store Day.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:26 PM
feels good man

I did indeed.