Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:13 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Lots of small shit between Sessions shitting his pants in public and today.

Most of it relates to Team Trump shitting themselves over Mueller talking to WaPO and basically ramping up.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-15-2017, 07:02 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Today's news

1. Pence is getting a lawyer.
  2. Senate Intel Cmte is bringing back Comey rather soon.
  3. Admiral Rogers is now saying that Trump pressured him to kill the Russian investigation.
  4. Mueller knows what's up with clarifying his case.
  5. It's been strongly hinted in certain communities that if Trump can't get the House to fix the Russian sanctions deals...Putin is going to make elements of the Steele Dossier public.
  6. Pee tape public.
  7. Trump's lawyer is now under investigation.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:25 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Kushner and his businesses under investigation and the only statement out of the counsel is Mueller breathing fire about leaks.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:48 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Today's news

[LIST=1]
[*]Pee tape public.
https://youtu.be/tQuBdeuvMnY?t=17s
Old 06-16-2017, 08:13 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

When it goes online, I don't think you're going to struggle to find it. It's going to be more readily available than Daniel Pearl's beheading video.

Old 06-16-2017, 08:14 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, I'm waiting for that pee tape to hit. If it's crystal clear that it's Donald in it (and can't be shrugged off as being a fake tape), then that's going to kill a lot of his support from any evangelicals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-16-2017, 08:18 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I fully expect a link here if any of you fuckers find it first. THIS IS IMPORTANT. I NEED THIS TO MAKE CEEJ FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:26 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
When it goes online, I don't think you're going to struggle to find it. It's going to be more readily available than Daniel Pearl's beheading video.
So, this pee tape is 100% real? No bullshit? And it's obvious that it's actually Donald in it and can't be disputed by hit team as being 'faked'?
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 06-16-2017, 09:47 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
So, this pee tape is 100% real? No bullshit? And it's obvious that it's actually Donald in it and can't be disputed by hit team as being 'faked'?

If it's not a pee tape, it's something worse. Putin has dirt on Trump, Chris Steele figured that much out.

Right now, RIS and Putin are running out patience with Trump as their personal setup is getting very dim.

Old 06-16-2017, 10:19 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

A couple of takeaways from this morning.

1. Tape leak or a tape leak has to be imminent. Foreign sources are way too fucking giddy about it happening soon.
  2. Trump finally admitted he was under investigation this morning. The Tweets implied that Rosenstein was the one who informed him.

Old 06-16-2017, 10:28 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

TAPE LEAK THE LEAK TAPE.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:46 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
TAPE LEAK THE LEAK TAPE.
It's killing me how it's getting setup, but I'll keep waiting.

Meanwhile, the same people are saying to keep an eye out for July 3rd.

Old 06-16-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
It's killing me how it's getting setup, but I'll keep waiting.

Meanwhile, the same people are saying to keep an eye out for July 3rd.
Great, I'll be in New York on July 3rd doing the whole tourist thing. Hopefully I'll be able to see Trump getting peed on over the Times Square jumbotrons!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2017, 11:09 AM

Question: are you saying that we're gonna get the pee tape (or similar) soon and then something ELSE on July 3rd, or are we getting the tape on July 3rd?

Asking for a friend.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2017, 11:35 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Question: are you saying that we're gonna get the pee tape (or similar) soon and then something ELSE on July 3rd, or are we getting the tape on July 3rd?

Asking for a friend.

That's the problem with trying to read chatter. If I had to read the global response, it would be.

We're getting a tape leak or something from the Steele Dossier before July 4th.

The July 3rd thing seems related to indictments as the EV courts and other forums are going to stay open that entire day as opposed to closing early for July 4th.

There's also a growing undercurrent that Mueller is going to get fired before July 4th. When and if it does, he has indictments ready to go unsealed and the pending cases set to escalate.

Old 06-16-2017, 11:39 AM

If Mueller does get fired, what are the odds that he'd immediately get appointed to the same position by the Senate? It sounds like there'd be bipartisan support to do so.

Regardless, Trump firing Mueller would do nothing but put a giant flashing I'M SUPER GUILTY sign over his head. I can't think of how that would benefit him in the end.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2017, 12:16 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
If Mueller does get fired, what are the odds that he'd immediately get appointed to the same position by the Senate? It sounds like there'd be bipartisan support to do so.

Regardless, Trump firing Mueller would do nothing but put a giant flashing I'M SUPER GUILTY sign over his head. I can't think of how that would benefit him in the end.

Mueller would be immediately reappointed Special Counsel by either Intel Cmte or Congress.

The difference being that it would be taken as an act of aggression and the things that Mueller is sitting on...would immediately go public.

Old 06-16-2017, 12:28 PM

That aligns with what I've read. Essentially, if Trump were to fire Mueller, then everything goes public then and there and the gloves come off, AND Mueller gets hired by another committee such that he isn't fireable by Trump. Honestly, I don't see the upside to firing Mueller.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2017, 01:55 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
That aligns with what I've read. Essentially, if Trump were to fire Mueller, then everything goes public then and there and the gloves come off, AND Mueller gets hired by another committee such that he isn't fireable by Trump. Honestly, I don't see the upside to firing Mueller.

Well, you're also not a sick despot trying to hang onto the remnants of his status quo.

Plus, he's now shifting today's targeting towards Rosenstein.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:23 PM

I noticed that. Seems like he's throwing darts everywhere, seeing if a he can hit a bullseye on any target that will stick.
Quote:
Quote: